Thirty three

Brads POV
I woke up to the sound of Connor snoring. I turn my alarm of noticing its 8:30am and the tour bus was leaving at 9:00am. I shook Connor.

"Con come on man we are leaving in half an bourse." He just groans. I quickly jump in the shower and get ready. When I come out con goes in after me. We are both ready at 8:58am we make our way down to the bus. Sky is there with Olivia. We make our way over more con as he wanted to see Olivia.

"Hey Bradley. I'm sorry to hear about Maddison having to leave Olivia was filling me in last night." She said so sweet and innocent batting her eyelids at me.

"Yeah it sucks but what can you do." I say shrugging my shoulders. Then we make our way onto the bus I go to the kind of living area and stick on the TV. In walks sky. Great. My past with her, everything that happened that night of the party when she kissed me and Maddison seen and ran off all came flooding back to me. Wish Maddie was here right now.

"Hey Brad. You missing Maddie?" She asks siting close to me.

"Yeah a lot."

"You know I never thought you'd two would actually become a couple."

"What do you mean?" I ask

"Well you's are so different. Brad remember I know the real you."

"No that's not who I am anymore Sky. I've changed, Maddison changed me." I say.

"Have you's slept together?" She asks

"That is really none of your business" i respond annoyed at the personal question.

"That's a no then." She says laughing to herself. "You must be gagging for it Brad." She says rubbing her hand up and down my leg.

"Nope I'm fine." I say pushing her hand away. She smiles.

"Okay well if you need anything you know where I am." She says sexually. I shake my head as she walks out.

-arrived in Canada-
We get off the bus and go to our rooms. The hotel room was booked before Maddison had to leave and before sky was coming.

"Con please stay in my room" I ask him pleadingly.

"I'm sorry mate Olivia wants some aloneeee time, you get me" he winks at me.

"Yeah man I do, but now I have to share a room with Sky."

"You'll be fine." Con says we go up to our rooms and put our bags in. It's night so I take my shirt off and get under the covers where I wriggly my trousers off. She's gets in next to me.

"I hope you don't find this awkward." She says.

"Me? No." I say putting pillows in between us as a barrier.

"Is there any need for that? Do I repulse you that much?" She says tears forming in her eyes.

"What no, but I have a girlfriend so this isn't really appropriate sky that's all." She turns away and begins to cry. I love the pillows and put my hand on her shoulder. "Listen I didn't mean to upset you I'm sorry." She turns round and smiles.

"It's okay. You wanna watch a movie?" She asks to which I agree as I had just make her cry. I begin to fall asleep.

Maddison's POV

This sucks I wish I was with him. I need to stop thinking about it. I scrolled down Twitter when i came along a photo sky put up.

@sky23:

@bradsimpson has fallen asleep on me

@bradsimpson has fallen asleep on me. 😂

When I seen this I actually wanted to cry. I decided to phone Olivia.

"Hello? Maddie?"

"Hi have you seen what sky put on Twitter?"

"No how come"

"Go look"

"Omg no way! I'm going down there now babe don't worry. I'll FaceTime you so you can see it." Now I was on FaceTime to Olivia.

I can here bang bang that must be her knocking on the door. She had the phone in her shirt pocket so I had perfect view. Sky answered the door in Brad shirt.

"Oh hey Liv what's going on?" She asks sweetly.

"What the hell is with the photo on Twitter of you and brad. Where is he?"

"He's sleeping"

"Move" Olivia demands and pushes her way in. "Brad get up!"

"What? What's going on?" He jumps up.

"Check your Twitter." She says. I can see him and all I want to do is talk to him but I'm so mad.

"SKY!! What the fuck. Why did you hold my hand? Why did you post it on twitter? Fuck! Maddison!!!"

"She knows Brad she phoned me."

"Oh my god I need to call her."

"No need" Olivia says handing him her phone he takes it and looks up at her as if what the fuck.

"Maddison, I-I-"

"Just stop Brad I knew this was going to happen. Just don't speak to me okay."

"No Maddison wait..." And with that I hung up and began to cry uncontrollably about the hole thing. I got a text through from Brad.

From My Brad.
Baby listen I had no idea she was going to hold my hand or do any of that. The rooms were booked before you left and before she came. Connor wouldn't swap with her so I had no choice. I don't know if this helps but I'm sleeping on Connor and Olivia's sofa tonight. Just to prove to you that I love you so much and I would never do anything deliberately to hurt you. Because no matter what you say. I love you Maddison.

To Brad
I love you too Brad. But I'm scared I know your saying you love me and I shouldn't worry about her but I do because I love you so much and I don't want to get hurt. She is there to get back at me for being with you and it's working. But know I do love and care about you a lot. Goodnignt baby.

With that I turn my phone off and go to sleep I'll phone Brad tomorrow. What a night. Before I turned my phone off Olivia sent me a photo.

From Olivia:

This is the view I have of your boyfriend

This is the view I have of your boyfriend.😂 he really does care babe. I love you. Night. X

To Olivia
I see that now haha! Tell him I love him and I will speak to him tomorrow. Night babe, love you too X

With that I do finally turn my phone off and go to sleep.

---
Guys I'm update loads because you's are commenting loads and letting me know how much you like this book which I totally love reading so please keep doing so. And there will be more updates!! 😘