Fourty five

•warning smut!!•
If you feel uncomfortable about it don't read it and just read the summary in the authors note at the end.

Maddison's POV

-Saturday night at the concert-

The boys are doing amazing, me Monica, Nat and Olivia are dancing at the side of the stage.

"I TALK A LOT OF SHH WHEN IM DRINKING BABY I KNOW THEY GO A LITTLE TO FAST!" I scream as I take another drink. I drink and drink and drink until I can hardly even stand. The concerns finishes and I run to Brad!

"Baby!!" I say falling on top of his sweaty body. I giggle.

"Maddison are you drunk!"

"No I'm fine" I say falling on the floor Brad couldn't catch me as he was still holding his guitar.

"Maddie omg are you okay" currently I'm on the floor giggling my head off. I don't really remember what happened after that till we got back to the hotel room as we had it booked for tonight and brad placed me on the bed. He took my shoes off and lifted my body up.

"Come on Maddie you need to take your dress off." He says trying to unzip it.

"Bradley you dirty boy!" I say giggling

"Maddie seriously come on I'm tired."

"God I'm sorry I tried to have a bit of fun tonight." I say pushing him off me taking my own dress off.

"I'm sorry Maddie I know you are and I'm happy that you are!" He says pulling the dress off and putting my PJ's on. I get into bed and he gets in straight after. I sit on top of Brad and start grinding on him and kissing his neck.

"No Maddison as much as I want to I'm not going to take advantage of you when you are drunk." He tries to push me off. I feel his erection growing.

"It's not taking advantage if I want it" I say grinding harder. A moan slips from his mouth. "And you want it too."

"Yes I do but you are drunk."

"Brad we won't get another chance as we are on the bus for ages. Please I'm ready."

"I don't have condoms wasn't really expecting this."

"It'll be fine this time, I'll get the morning after pill" my mind is completely overtaken by the drink as sober Maddison would never have had unprotected sex.

"Are you sure you are ready?" I nod slowly. "I'll be gentle." He says taking my clothes off and his boxers and lying me down under him this time. I can feel his erection digging in to my private area that still has my pants on. Brad is unhooking my bra. "Wow" he moans at the sight of my bare breasts.

"Ahh don't" I say embarrassed He just laughs and pulls down my pants.

"Are you 100% sure about this?" He asks his d**k at my entrance. I nod. He pushes in and the pain is unreal.

"Ouch! Oh my god!" I scream.

"I'm sorry so sorry" he says concerned

"No it's okay I just need to get use to it." I say soon the pain begins to go away and pleasure over takes my body. The bed is shake and the headboard is banging against the wall.

"Ah god Brad. Oh my god yes!!" I scream.

"Let everyone know my name!" He says!

"Brad!!!" I scream "I'm gonna.." Before I could finish I had climaxed. I flip us around to finish off Brad.

"No Maddison I need to pull.... Shit ahh" Brad screams and I can feel his warm liquid inside me. I get off him and lay next to him.

"That was amazing" I breathe.

"You should have let me pull out!" Brad says

"Why would I do that?"

"So there is less chance of you getting pregnant."

"It'll be fine" I say turning round totally regretting what happened not having sex with Brad That felt right but not using protection. I fall into a deep sleep as I cuddle into brads sweaty body. God please don't say I'm going to get pregnant.

___
Ahh! What did I just write! Oh my god!

If you skipped this chapter as you don't like smut then basically Brad and Maddison had unprotected sex and she's now scared of getting pregnant.

10 votes 10 comments for update tomorrow! 😘