•five•

After Brad walked me home I had a funny feeling in my stomach, almost like butterflies. He did something to me. He made me smile, even if he wasn't smiling which was the majority of the time, just looking at him, and the fact he was with me made me smile.

*unkown*
"Hello, it's Brad I took your phone when you weren't looking and got your number. Fancy coming out tonight? X"

I giggled at this and there was that feeling again, my stomach was doing pure flips. Of course I wanted too but I don't know how my mum and step dad would react to it. I never went out. I'm a loner and they know that. I guess asking wouldn't hurt.

*To Brad*
"Hiya, yeah I would love too would have to check with my parents though. X"

I send the message and instantly get one back.

*from Brad*
"If they say no, we will sneak you out. I'll catch you at the bottom ;) x"

I laughed again and went down to ask my parents. They were sat together mum getting her nails done by Amanda the nail technician and Patrick reading the paper in the massive living room.

"Mum, Patrick." I say sheepishly.

"Yes dear." My mother replies.

"Can I go out tonight?"

"Out?" My step father begins "you never go out" he says putting his face back in the paper well mum continued to talk to her nail technician.

"Please it's with a friend." I say pleading.

"Ahh dear you make us laugh, you have never had a friend." My mum said bursting with laughter.

"Yeah well I do now."

"Well you are not going out its dangerous out there in Sutton." My step father replies. I knew there was no point arguing so I will take up Brad idea and sneak out.