Thirty seven

Brads POV
I felt like my whole world had stopped. Tears started to form in my eyes. Sky must have noticed.

"Listen Brad she's a bitch okay if she can move on and kiss a guy that quick then she didn't really care about you did she?"

"Wait how do you know about the photo?" I ask

"Well I seen she was tagged in it on Instagram obviously." She says with a nervous chuckle.

"But you haven't been on your phone since you came in here?" I question her

"Yeah I seen it before k came in here it was posted 20 minutes ago or something."

"Why didn't you say about it when you came in?"

"Well I didn't know if you had seen it and I didn't want to upset you more." She says back.

"Knowing you Sky you would love to drop Maddison in it so I don't understand why you didn't say anything?"

"I just didn't Brad okay." She walks to the door. "Jesus" she mutters slamming the door. There is something not quite right about this hole situation. As much as it kills me I go back on to Instagram to see who tagged her it was a fan page of mine but the looks of it called @curlyhairbrad. I locked my phone and began to cry. They way I have treated Maddison I had a real cheek crying.

Maddison's POV
I wake up and go on my phone as it is blowing up with notification. I see Brad tweeted so I checked it out. It was about me going to the party he was sticking up for me. This is what I mean if we were still together he would let these people talk about me like that but this time he didn't I continue to look through my notifications and notice some really horrible tweets about me.

@sexybrad  to @maddison21
You dirty slag how could you. Brad still loves you. Well you fucked his right up. 😡😡

At first I thought she got the wrong Person then I starting seeing similar tweets with the same photo attached

At first I thought she got the wrong Person then I starting seeing similar tweets with the same photo attached. These people actually thought that girl was me. My eyes began to water at some of the really nasty comments but my mind soon flicked to Brad. Omg Brad what he must be thinking. I pull out my phone and call Lucy and Caitlin and tell them to get over here now. When they arrived they both looked the exact same, like shit.

"We are so rough" Caitlin fake cries.

"Serious problem here girls" I pull out my phone and show them the tweets.

"What the fuck? That isn't you, That Erin Rose, you weren't bloody there long enough to pull!" Lucy laughs and then groans in pain holding her head.

"Exactly, come on I'll get you's some paracetamol" I say walking to the kitchen. "I'm getting really horrible tweets. And my god what will Brad be thinking" I say placing the two tablets in front of them both and a glass of water.

"If he knows you Maddison he won't believe it's you. You and Erin do look really a like from the back." Caitlin says after swallowing the tablets.

"Yeah but it's a different dress from the one in our selfie so hopefully he'll see that. Guys I still love him a lot." I say sitting down at the kitchen table with them. Putting my head in my hands."

"OMG!" Caitlin says looking up from her phone she turns the phone round so we can see.

@bradleysimpson
"Guys I know the photo of Maddison isn't nice to see trust me I'm struggling to come to terms with it myself but please stop being horrible to her it's not helping anything. I love you's and thank you the support through this hard time.    -B x

"Oh my god!! Look at him! He looks so sad

"Oh my god!! Look at him! He looks so sad. I need to talk to him now!!!" I pull out my phone and call him. I walk upstairs leaving the two rough ones in the kitchen.

"Brad?" I say crying because I'm so upset.

"What is it Maddison?" He says trying not to sound too angry.

"Brad that's not me in that photo I don't know why someone tagged me that's Erin Rose. I promise Brad when I said we were on a break I didn't mean a break where we would start seeing or doing things with other people I meant a break to see where our heads are at. "

"So wait that's not you? Then why would someone tag you in it?"

"I have no clue Brad to get at me and you, try to break us up I don't know. But it's not me, if you notice the dresses are completely different to what I was wearing in the selfie with Caitlin and Lucy. Brad please I wasn't even there that long. I'm going to be honest with you Ross Brett was trying to come on to me but I got upset pushed him away and he followed me and pushed me against a wall. I kicked him in the balls and ran off. I was home by 10." I start to cry thinking of last nights events.

"Oh my god Maddison are you okay? I'm going to kick his ass when I come home." He says with gritted teeth.

"I'm fine I just miss you. Brad I love you so much you know I couldn't do that to you."

"Babe I miss you too and to be honest I don't know what I was thinking I should have known it wasn't you. I have to go to practice but we will call soon yeah?"

"Yeah bye Brad."

"Bye Maddison I love you."

"I love you too Brad." With that I hung up.

Brads POV.
I'm so glad that it wasn't Maddison to be honest I had no clue what I was thinking, thinking it was her, she has higher standards than that. But what I don't understand is why someone would tag her in a photo that wasn't even her. I made my way to practice with a big smile on my face.

"Have we got the old Brad back?" Con asks. I smile and nod.

"Patched things up with Maddison so I'm happy. It wasn't her in the photo it was Erin Rose." I say.

"Oh yeah they do look a like from the back." James agrees. Everyone nods and sky sat and watched as we practiced. Can't help thinking it should be Maddison there not her. Sky went to the toilet and he phone buzzed I just glanced at it. 

@ilovebrad mentioned you in a comment. I slid the phone open and the Instagram account that opened was the curlyhairbrad one that had tagged Maddison in that photo.

It was sky!

_____

Please keep commenting I love reading them they make me smile.

10 votes 10 comments for next update tonight!!