That One Rule Ch39

1381. Thatonerule #563:
You will meet two kinds of people in life: the ones who build you up and the ones who tear you down. But in the end, you'll thank them both.

1382. Thatonerule #1150:
Be crazy. Be stupid. Be silly. Be weird. Be whatever. Because life is too short to be anything but happy. 

1383. Thatonerule #736:
The best relationships are the ones you didn't expect to be in and the ones you never saw coming. 

1384. Thatonerule #148:
Some relationships are like "Tom&Jerry". They tease each other, knock down each other & irritate each other, but can't live without each other. 

1385. Thatonerule #356:
Happiness begins with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And it stops with one mistake. 

1386. Thatonerule #560:
Forget the risk and take the fall. If it's what you want then it's worth it all. This one's clever:3 

1387. Thatonerule #1060:
Sometimes it takes a good fall for you to know where you really stand in life. 

1388. Thatonerule #702:
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the cracks in the reflection. 

1389. Thatonerule:
MUSIC. For when you want to cry, when you want to laugh. When you need to clear your head or fill it up with thoughts. All you do is listen. 

1390. Thatonerule #224:
Carry yourself like a queen and you'll attract a king. Carry yourself as a hoe and we'll see how far you go. 

***
Enjoy! If you like these "thatonerule", I'll update more with it. :)

Thank you so much for reading! 

-Sammy