Be Strong Ch44

1550. Never give up. There is no such thing as an ending, just a new beginning. 

1551. If someone is strong enough to bring to you down, you better show them that you're strong enough to get back up.

1552. Be strong. 
Because things will get better.
It may be stormy now, but it never rains forever. 

1553. Hold on, stay strong.

You will make it through.

1554. I'm a strong ass girl. Everything that hits me in my life I've dealt with on my own, cried myself to sleep on my own, picked myself back up and wiped my tears on my own. I've grown from things that were meant to break me. I get stronger by the day and I have God to thank for that. 

1555. Hard isn't it? Trying to stay strong for everyone around you, with a pasted smile on that quickly goes away when you're alone. I know it's tough trying to kill something that's on the inside, that eats you alive, and there's nothing you can do about it, no matter how hard you try, it doesn't go away, I know it isn't easy. But I promise, eventually things get better, even though it takes a while. It happens when you're not trying most of the time, things just begin falling into place. Sometimes you do have to try a bit, surround yourself with new people and get rid of the ones that hurt you, sometimes you need to do a lot of things to get happiness, but it can't be forced. It takes time, but it comes, sooner or later, even though it doesn't seem like it will, it will. I promise. Stay strong. 

1556. You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it. 

1557. Stay positive even when it feels like your whole world is falling apart. 

1558. Sometimes life is a little bit unfair,
Sometimes love hurts our feelings,
Sometimes friends disappoint us,
But remember...
There's a reason why we're here 
And that's enough to wake up every morning.

1559. Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome. --Unknown

1560. I'm not invincible or unstoppable, but I stay strong because it's the only way to survive this world. 

***

I don't own any of these quotes.

Thank you for reading!

-Sammy