Psychologists Say... Quotes Ch26

1074. Psychologists Say, once you learn how to be happy you won't tolerate being around people who make you feel anything less.

1075. Psychologists Say, 1- If a person laughs too much, even at stupid things, they are lonely inside.
2- If a person sleeps a lot, they are sad.
3- If a person speaks less, but speaks fast. they keeps secrets.
4- If a person can't cry, they are weak. 5- If a person eats in an abnormal manner, they are tense.
6- If a person cries on little things, they are innocent and soft hearted.
7- If a person becomes angry over silly or petty things, it means they need love. 
Try to understand perople...

1076. Psychologists Say, staying quiet mean you've got nothing to say. It means you don't think they're ready to hear your thoughts.

1077. Psychologists Say, soemtimes creating a little distance will help people recognize hiw much you actually mean to them. 

1078. Psychological Fact: When you think about someone a lot, it means they were thinking of you first.

1079. Based on Psychologic Study, a crush only lasts of 4 months. If it exceeds, then you are already in love. <3 

1080. Psycholists Say, when you truely care for someone, their mood can litterally affect yours. 

1081. Psychologosts Say, sometimes the people who don't talk to you are the ones that really want to.

1082. Psychology Says, cute guys make you crazy,
Hot guys make you drool, 
Cool guys make you daydream,
But funny guys make you fall in love without every knowing it.

1083. Psychology Says, the longer you hide your feelings for someone, the harder you fall for that individual.

1084. Psychologists Facts: When you wake up around 2-3am without any reason, there's an 80% chance that someone is staring at you. Have fun sleeping tonight;) 

1085. A Psychologists Study suggests that when you're single, all you see are happy couples - When you're committed, you see happy singles.