Clap Along If You Feel Like Happiness is the Truth Ch22

904. Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to the everything.

905. There are no regrets in life, just lessons

906. Laughter is timeless
Imagination has no age
And dreams are forever.

907. You can't have a better tomorrow if you're always thinking about yesterday.

908. You cannot always wait for the perfect time, sometimes you must dare to jump.

909. I make myself laugh. I should date me.

910. One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can't change. 

911. Sometimes you forgive people simply because you still want them in your life.

912. Hurting someone with the truth is better than making them happy with a lie. 

913. If you're not going to speak up, how is the world suppose to know you exist?

914. "What if?" is a stupid question. If it was meant to happen, it would have.

915. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something.

916. People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used.