Pick up lines Part 3

688. I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?

689. Hey baby, you must be a light switch, cuz every time I see you, you turn me on!

690. For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me.

691. Do you know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend material.

692. Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you have a pretty sweet ass.

693. Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your eyes.

694. I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?

695. Are you an orphanage? Cause I wanna give you kids.

696. I was feeling a little off today, but you definitely turned me on.

697. I'm sorry, I don't think we've met. I wouldn't forget a pretty face like that.

698. My buddies bet me that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the bar. Wanna buy some drinks with their money?

699. Are you a fruit, because Honeydew you know how fine you look right now?

700!. Does your left eye hurt? Because you've been looking right all day.

701. I will stop loving you when an apple grows from a mango tree on the 30th of February.

702. Do you live in a corn field, cause I'm stalking you.

703. Sorry, but you owe me a drink. [Why?] Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine.

704. Are you a parking ticket? 'Cause you've got fine written all over you.

705. You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?

706. Can I have directions? [To where?] To your heart.

707. I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by YOU.

708. I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I'm going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.