It's Time to Change Ch 32

1256. Be the change you want to see in the world. 

1257. If you want something you've never had, then you've got to do something you've never done. 

1258. Choices, Chances, Changes. You must make a Choice to take a Chance or you life will never Change. 

1259. People change.
Love hurts. 
Friends leave. 
Things go wrong.
But just remember
That life goes on. 

1260. Don't be afraid to change. You may lose something good but you may gain something better. 

1261. When was the last time
You did something for the first time? 
( love this quote, if it doesn't motivate you, I don't know what will)

1262. We all know that the worst feeling is when you realize that nothing is the same anymore. 

1263. Change is never easy. You fight to move on, and you fight to let go. 

1264, Maybe it's not always about trying to fix something broken. Maybe it's about starting over and creating something better. 

1265. Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly. 

1266. If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies. 

1267. Sometimes you gotta accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be. 

1268. If it won't challenge you, it won't change you. 

1269. Take a chance, you never know what might happen. 

1270. One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.