Pick up lines Part 7

1031. You make my software turn into hardware!

1032. Are you a computer keyboard? Because you're my type.

1033. Your beauty rivals the graphics of Call of Duty.

1034. You are the Apple of my i-Mac.

1035. Where's the 'like' button for that smile?

1036. You auto-complete me.

1037. Need me to unzip your files?

1038. I googled your name earlier... I clicked on 'I'm Feeling Lucky.'

1039. I'm sorry I didn't get you a box of chocolates for Valentine's Day, but if you want something sweet I'm right here.

1040. Going on a date with me is WAY better than eating a bag of those weird, chalky heart candies with sayings on them.

1041. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I tell Cupid to shoot you with that arrow one more time?

1042. When I look at you, I see more stars than the cast list in that Valentine's Day movie.

1043. I can't find a costume for Halloween, so can I just go as your boyfriend?

1044. Can I Hakkunah your ma-tatas?

1045. You must be Cinderella because I see that dress disappearing by midnight.

1046. I can take you to infinity and beyond.

1047. Call me Pooh because all I want is you, honey.

1048. Hey Beauty, can I introduce you to my Beast?

1049. Hey Aladdin, is that a lamp in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

1050. Your body is a wonderland, and I'd like to be Alice.