Family Quotes Ch43

1436. Love your parents. We're so busy growing up, we often forget they're growing old. 

1437. Always love your mother because you will never get another. 

1438. Having someone to love is family. Having someplace to go is home. Having both is a blessing. 

1439. Family's more than just DNA. It's about people who care and take care of each other. 

1440. Family: where life begins and love never ends.

1441. "Seeing my parents smile because they're proud of me is like the best thing ever."

1442. Family isn't whose blood you carry, it's who you love and who loves you back. 

1443. Blood makes you related, loyalty makes you family. 

1444. Dear Daddy, 
No matter where I go in life, who I get married to, how much time I spend with guys, how much I love my boyfriend, you'll always be my number one man.
Sincerely, 
Your little girl

1445. It is not what we have but who we have in our lives that counts. 

***

Sorry it took so long and sorry if it isn't the best chapter in the world.

Also, I don't own any of these quotes that I post. I'll try to post something on Christmas for you guys, but if I don't then I wish you all a Merry Christmas.

Thanks for reading! 

-Sammy