Quotes From My Tablet Ch40

**These are just a mixture of happy and sad quotes and stuff.

1393. "I don't know what I'm more afraid of: to see you again or to never see you again."

1394. "It's okay to push people away sometimes. But it is rare for someone to come back to you no matter how many times you push them away. So remember, when someone does come back to you again, hold them close and never let go. Because they might just be your only anchor in thid rough sea, of people who never come back." --acharmlesspoetess

1395. "I still love the people I've loved, even if I cross the street t avoid them." -- Uma Thurman

1396. "I'm a paradox. I want to be happy, but I think if things that make me sad. I'm lazy, yes I'm ambitious. I don't like myself, but I also love who I am. I say I don't care but really I do. I crave attention, but reject it when it comes my way. I'm a conflicted contraction. If I cam't figure myself out, there's no way anyone else has. 

1397. "Perhaps the fact that I chased a boy who ripped me to shreds says a lot more about me than it did about him." -Michelle K.

1398. Make yourself a priority. At the end of the day, you're your longest commitment. 

1399. You could break my heart into tiny little pieces, and I'd still pick them up and put them back in your hands. 

1400. "Some people look at sunsets as the end of something beautiful that once was: the day. Others see it as simply a new beginning to a different, but equally beautiful, thing: the night. Perspective, my darling. It's always perspective." -- sunsets are both a beginning and an end; you choose (x)

1401. Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy. 

1402. If I tell you I need you, do not take it lightly. I do everything I can to never have to depend on anyone, to never show weakness, and if I say that I need you, it means I am trusting you to catch me when I fall. 

1403. The devil is real. And he's not a little red man with horns and a tail. He can be beautiful. Because he's a fallen angel, and he used to be God's favorite. 

1404. The hours between 12am and 6am have a funny habit of making you feel like you're either on top o the world or under it. 

1405. You'll likely end up disappointed if you think people will care for you the way you care for them. Not everybody has your heart.

1406. "The best advice I've ever received is, 'No one else knows what they're doing either.'" -- Rickey Gervais

1407. God will wreck your plans when he sees that your plans are about to wreck you. 

1408. You can drink too much and forget the night before but I've learned you can never drink enough to forget the people you've loved and lost. 

1409. 98% of my problems would be solved if I stopped overthinking things and calmed the frig down.

1410. 1. Do not say "I love you" if you do not mean it.
2. Do not date someone just to make another person jealous. 
3. Do not cheat.
4. Do not lie, not even about little insignificant things. 
5. Do not date someone just because someone else is unavailable at the moment. 
6. Do not play with someone's emotions.
7. Just be a decent frigging person.

***

Sorry it's a little late but I hope you enjoy my chapters.
I don't own any of these quotes.
Thanks for reading!
-Sammy