Quotess Ch25

1060. Beauty quotes because why not?

1061. If the whole world was blind, how many people would you impress?

1062. When you seek beauty in all people and all things, you will not only find it, you will become it.

1063. If you live off a man’s compliments, you’ll die from his criticism.

1064. To me, beauty is about being comfortable in your own skin. It’s about knowing and accepting who you are.

— Ellen Degeneres

1065. The is nothing more rare, nor more beautiful than a woman being unapologetically herself; comfortable in her perfect imperfection. To me, that is the true essence of beauty.

1066. No matter how many times you tell a girl she is beautiful, she will never believe you if she doesn’t believe in herself.

1067. Beautiful people are not always good, but good people are always beautiful.

1068. Warning: The reflections in this mirror may be distorted by socially constructed ideas of ‘beauty’.

1069. If what you see by the eye doesn’t please you, then close your eyes, and see from the heart. Because the heart can see beauty and love more than the eyes can ever wonder.

1070. Beauty doesn’t last forever, but a beautiful personality does.

1071. That’s always seemed so ridiculous to me, that people want to be around someone because they’re pretty. It’s like picking your breakfast cereals based on color instead of taste.

1072. I always find beauty in things that are odd & imperfect - they are much more interesting. <3

1073. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.