Blue Quotes Ch21

Blue Quotes 

Meaning sad quotes, when you're feeling a little on the blue side. Not Blues Clues quotes or anything like that 

892. Do you ever just see your friends getting really close with other people and you can just feel yourself slowly becoming less important to them and you have this really deep ache in your heart and everything just hurts.

893. My thoughts are like a Tsunami
And I'm completely and helplessly drowning

894. We're all just suicide kids telling other suicidal kids suicide isn't the answer.

895. Stop giving the same person different opportunities to hurt you.

896. The bravest thing I ever did
was continuing my life when I wanted to die

897. It is both a blessing
And a curse
To feeling everything
Very deeply.

898. Don't depend too much on
Anyone in this world 

Because even your shadow leaves you
When you're in the darkness.

899. I'm hungry but I can't eat
I'm tired but  I can't sleep
I'm sad but I can't cry
Suicidal but I can't die.

900!. Hypophrenia: A feeling sadness seemingly without a cause.

901. I don't think people understand how stressful it is to explain what's going on in your head when you don't understand it yourself.

902. I said goodbye and you didn't think twice about it.

903. But the thing about cutting or any form of self harm - is that you begin to need it. Crave it.
It's like a drug. A horrible, awful drug that slowly kills you.
But you become hooked, addicted. How could one survive without it?
It's a lot worse if you got over it, and begin again. A million times worse. You get hooked again.
And suddenly, one day it hits you. You could die from this.
But then you realize something else. You could die but you don't give a fuck if you die. Then, at least, you'll be happy. 

***

And that's a wrap! Lolololololol

Anyway, I'm going to my mom's this weekend  for half the summer and she doesn't have internet. :(
So, I'm going to update a month's worth of chapters. You're very welcome, my lovely readers ;)

Thanks for reading! 

-Sammy