Dr. Seuss's Quotes Ch23

999. Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple. 

1000!. You have BRAINS in your HEAD.
You have FEET in your SHOES.
You can STEER yourself in any DIRECTION you CHOOSE. 

1001. We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it Love. 

1002. The MORE that you READ,
The MORE things you'll know.
The MORE that you LEARN, 
The MORE places you'll go.

1003. To the world
You may be one person;
But to one person
You may be the world.

1004. If you never did, you should.
These things are FUN, and fun is good.

1005. Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory. 

1006. You'll MISS the best THINGS if you keep YOUR eyes SHUT.

1007. You can find magic where ever you look. 
Sit back & relax, all you need is a book. 

1008. You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because REALITY is finally better than your DREAMS. 

1009. Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try.

1010. Amazing how some people can grow old without really growing up, age is nothing but a number!

***

Sorry for the late update, I had a lot of useless drama with my boyfriend :/ but here it is, I tried to do some quotes that I haven't added freely in my previous chapters so I hope this covers it. 

Also I didn't want to do the very popular quotes from Dr. Seuss because I just find people over use them and they were getting kinda boring.

Thanks for reading!

-Sammy x