To Brothers Everywhere ch~15~

727. brother is given by nature.

728. Your brother is always the first male friend you will have in your life. Nobody will ever be able to understand your craziness like your brother and although you don't see each other as much as you'd like, he will always remain your friend and be there for you when you need him the most. While people will come and go in your life, your brother will be in your heart for a lifetime.

729. There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother. Oh how I hated the little boy. and how I love him too.

730. A brother is a friend God gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you.

731. Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.

732. She took care of her little brother like he was her own son. She always looked after him.

733. All for one and one for all. My brother and my friend. what fun we have, the time we share. Brothers til the end.

734. My brother, my friend. I love my brother, my brother loves me. My friend, my hero, he'll always be. In sundry ways our uniqueness is clear. He likes to go far, but I favor near. he likes to play sports and being outside. I prefer to play music and playing inside. Sometimes we fight have scream at each other. but he is my friend for he is my brother.

736. I don't believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It's makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of percentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood are a condition people have to work at.

737. Brother and sister
Together as friends
Ready to face whatever
Life sends

738. Our siblings. They resemble us just enough to make all their differences confusing, and no matter what we choose to make of this, we are cast in relation to them our whole lives long.

_____

Sorry for the super late update!

A lot of things have changed around, but at least I can now update at least once a week.

Well, I'll try to :$

Thanks for reading!