Pereyna-Silver Studs

Third Person POV

"Please?"

"No."

"C'mon, babe, seriously."

"No. And don't call me babe."

"Reyna!"

"No."

Percy sighed. "Really, this is getting rather old. Can we just forget this?"

"Not until you admit that I was right." Reyna retorted, crossing her arms over her chest.

The son of Poseidon sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"Is that what you want?" He asked in a resigned tone. "For me to just say you're right even though you aren't?"

"Yes."

"You realize that I have a lot more worldly experience than you, right?" Percy asked.

"I don't care. You may be hundreds of years old, but you are not more knowledgeable than me when it comes to women. In case you didn't notice, I am one."

"I never claimed to be more knowledgeable, I just said that you seemed mad at me, because in my experience, when a woman won't look you in the eyes after something, but keeps insisting she isn't mad, she usually is!"

Reyna glared at her boyfriend. "I wasn't mad!"

"Says the one who's yelling." Percy responded calmly.

"I wasn't mad. I am now." The daughter of Bellona snarled.

"C'mon, Rey, I was just taking stock of the situation. This is really childish and you know it." Percy tried to take a step forward and Reyna pulled her silver dagger.

"Okay, okay!" He held his hands up in a gesture of surrender and backed away.

"Good." Reyna smirked. "Now admit it."

"No." Percy said simply.

"Jackson." Reyna flipped the knife over threateningly.

"You won't hit me with that."

"Want to bet?"

"Meh."

Reyna flipped the knife one more time and caught it by the blade before hurling it at Percy.

He dropped to the ground and the knife slammed into the wall where his forehead would have been.

"Told you." He stuck his tongue out.

"Very mature." Reyna smirked.

"Says the girl wearing fake lip, eyebrow and tongue piercings made of silver and carrying a silver knife."

"Your fault for telling me."

Percy groaned. "What the Hades was I supposed to do?! You saw me get blown through two brick walls and come out with only a broken rib, then suck someone dry! Sure, he had it coming, but still!"

"Maybe you should have come clean in the first place!" Reyna screeched, fully losing it now.

She saw the guilt in Percy's eyes. "Is that what this is about?"

Reyna took a deep breath, closing her eyes and trying to regain her composure.

"Yes." She finally answered.

"Reyna, I'm sorry. You know I am, I wasn't allowed."

"I'm your girlfriend!"

"It doesn't matter! My kind do not tell. Ever. Those of us who settle down enough to have a normal life usually don't tell our significant other at all!"

Percy stood slowly, avoiding the handle of the knife still protruding from the wall.

Reyna glared at him. "We agreed, when we started this relationship, that we would come clean about everything. Everything, Percy."

"I don't know how many times I have to say it. I'm sorry." 

"Sorry isn't going to cut it." Reyna informed him curtly, turning away.

She heard soft footsteps behind her and Percy's hands suddenly slid around her stomach. 

He hissed in pain as she pressed the bracelets on her wrists against his forearms.

"Reyna!" He yelped, pulling away and rubbing at his arms.

"I'm still mad at you." She responded.

Percy groaned. "Reyna, I'm a vampire. What do you even know about us?"

"You suck blood and you're allergic to silver. You are extremely strong and have a high healing factor."

"True. We're also usually loners. Vampires don't date, Reyna. Much less human ones. We're created to be violent and lonely, and even if a vampire does settle down and find someone, it doesn't usually last, since a- we get hungry and b- we are easy to anger."

"Your point?" Reyna raised an eyebrow.

"My point is we've been together for almost three years. I haven't taken anything from you, I let you set the standards and the boundaries, I've never even thought about feeding off of you or hurting you." Percy spun her around and looked at her. "I love you. That's nearly impossible, but if it's for you, I'll make the impossible into the possible."

"Really?" The word escaped her lips before she could stop it.

"Yes." Percy's lips twitched into a smile.

Reyna looked at him for a moment before pulling away and beginning to take off the fake piercings. The lip ring, the tongue bar, the eyebrow ring, she shoved all three of them in her pocket. Her bracelets went into the other one.

Percy grinned widely, showing his slightly longer than average canines, and stepped forward, placing a hand on her cheek as if he planned to kiss her.

"Reyna!" He pulled away, his hand smoking slightly.

Reyna flipped her hair over her shoulder, revealing the silver earrings still in her ears.

"I'm still mad at you."

[A/N Pereyna Vampire AU yaaaas!]