Takeout-Pipercy

[A/N this is for @MerboyProductions]

"Goooods my shoulder hurts."

Percy snorted, holding up a bag of ice. "Already on it. I told you not to try that move on her."

"And when have I ever listened to you, Water Boy?" Piper smirked, stealing a kiss before he began to strap the ice to her shoulder.

"Never. That's literally my point." Percy shook his head. "On the other hand though, you're now on a ten fight winning streak."

"If La Rue could see me now." Piper began to undo one of her braids with her free hand.

"She'd want to fight you and that wouldn't end well."

"I'm not just the daughter of Aphrodite she used to know." Piper pointed out. "I'm a three time amateur female boxer and I'd totally kick her-"

"Oh I'm sure you would." Percy snorted and kissed her again. "What do you want for dinner?"

"Takeout."

"Piper, you've got a hard practice tomorrow." Percy rolled his eyes, walking away.

"And whose fault is that, Coach?"

"Yours." He opened the fridge. "You were the one who told me I needed to push you harder after fights to keep you in shape and stop you from slacking."

"Ugh, what was I thinking?" Piper hopped off of the kitchen counter. "How about this, I'll fight you now, and if I win I don't practice tomorrow."

"Beanie, no-"

"Come on, fight me." Piper brought her fists up, bouncing back and forth like over-confident teen fighters she'd seen so many times.

"Piper." Percy turned to face her. He was fighting a smile, she could see it. 

"You're my coach, has the student surpassed the teacher? C'mon, fight me!"

"You just went six rounds with a woman who's essentially the heavyweight of female boxing. Your stance right now is horrifying, you're bouncing like a rabbit again, and your shoulder still has ice on it."

Piper lunged forward at him, miming a jab.

"You're gonna hurt yourself." Percy stepped back, his lips twitching upward.

"You're gonna hurt my feelings." She stuck her tongue out, swinging again.

Percy snickered and grabbed her wrist, pulling her in and scooping her up over his shoulder.

"Put me down you buffoon!"

"Buffoon? That's a new one, Beanie." Percy carried her out into the living room of their apartment. He set her on the couch, careful not to jostle her shoulder. "Stay here."

Piper huffed. "Jacksoooooon. Where are you going?"

"I'm getting you painkillers, you're gonna need them."

When he walked out of the room, Piper got off the couch. She snuck around the corner of the counter and then crouched down.

The intent was to scare her boyfriend as he came back in, but of course Piper lost her balance. She hit her iced shoulder on a cabinet door and let out a loud cry of pain.

"Piper?!"

Percy burst into the kitchen, Riptide in hand. Piper waved him off, gritting her teeth.

"I'm okay, just give me a minute."

"What in Hades name did you do?" He tossed the sword on the table and helped her up, setting her on the counter again. It was the only way the two of them were the same height.

"Hit my shoulder, I'm fine."

Percy kissed her forehead and held up a little bottle of pills.

"You're a gods-send."

"Thank Poseidon." He chuckled and flicked his fingertips over his shoulder. A cup floated out of the cabinet and filled itself with water. "Now what were you really doing?"

"You know what I was doing." Piper rolled her eyes.

"I do." Percy grinned. "Really, Beanie, you should know better than that."

Piper downed the proper dosage of painkillers and then the glass of water. "I should, but in my defense I'm still running the high from the fight win."

"I'm making you food, it will probably help."

Piper leaned back on the counter. "Thanks, babe."

Percy pulled some things out of the fridge and started up the stove. After a few minutes, Piper hopped off the counter and wandered over to him, wrapping her good arm around his waist.

"Hi Beanie." She could feel his chuckle against her cheek.

"What are you making?"

"Vegetarian chili. I'll let you add the spices." Percy turned around and hugged Piper back gently, kissing her head. "You've got more of a knack for that than I do."

Piper smiled up at him. "If only the kids at Camp Half-Blood could see their big scary teacher like this, all cute and domestic and making his girlfriend chili at ten at night."

Percy snickered. "They'd make fun of me and you know it."

"You're right." Piper went over to the spice cabinet to pick out some flavors. She added some of each, then took the spoon and tasted it.

"Good?" Percy smiled.

Piper looked up at him and shook her head.

"That's not takeout."

Percy laughed. "I'm not ordering takeout!"