Jelsa AU- Two in A Million

"Hey, Ging." Anna yelped as someone pulled her braid.

"Leave me alone, Hans!" She snapped, turning to the older boy.

Hans laughed rudely. "Not until you go out with me, babe."

"I've told you a hundred times, I will not."

"Have it your way then." He tugged on Anna's braid again and walked off, his friends laughing and following.

Anna glared after them, but turned back to her locker with a huff. She checked to make sure he hadn't pulled the ponytail holder off the end of her braid again, and nodded when she saw it was still there.

A yell echoed down the hall. Anna whirled to see what had happened and watched as a very surprised and horrified Hans slipped on a large patch of ice that had appeared underneath his feet. His friends shied away from it like one touch would kill them.

"Who did it?" Hans roared, scrambling to his feet and away from the ice. "Which one of you is the freak?"

Unsurprisingly, no one answered. Hans scanned the room, looking for someone whose eyes weren't the normal gray that meant they were 'nenhuma,' magic-less.

When he didn't see anyone, he stomped off, probably to report to the principal that there was a sorcerer in the school.

Anna closed her locker and leaned against it, crossing her arms as she waited. Once the students in the hall had gone back to their normal activities, avoiding the ice as best they could, a door off to her right opened and her older sister stepped out.

Elsa looked as she usually did, her blonde hair pulled into a tight bun on the back of her head. She had a book under one arm and she kept self consciously pushing the glasses (that Anna knew were fake) up her nose. She looked unassuming in the school uniform. 

"Are you crazy?" Anna whispered to her as they started walking down the hallway. "Elsa, you could get arrested!"

"For?"

"Don't play dumb. You're the only person I know who would ice Hans for pulling my hair. There's no one else here with powers anyway."

Elsa looked at her disapprovingly. "You don't know that. I've stayed hidden this long."

"You've had help." Anna pointed out. Elsa pushed up her glasses again and waved her off.

They had passed the patch of ice a few moments before that, and now Anna saw her sister delicately and subtly flick her hand. The ice melted into water and disappeared, causing another uproar, but the girls were far enough away that they weren't considered.

"Elsa, Hans isn't worth your freedom."

"You are." Elsa told her. "Don't worry, Anna, no one saw. I was careful."

Anna nodded, then inspected her sister's face more closely.

"Your contact slipped."

Elsa immediately ducked into a small opening between two lockers and whipped out a compact case. Anna watched as she adjusted the grey contact lense that covered her ice blue iris. The color didn't suit her, but it was the normal, so she didn't say anything.

They continued on towards class. Anna caught a few flashes of white hair in her periphery and sighed. "Jack is following us again."

"Ignore him." Elsa said confidently, but Anna noticed her pace increase by a fraction.

"You don't think he saw, do you?"

"Of course not." Elsa's voice betrayed her. She never knew where Jack was, he might have seen her little ice stunt.

"Let's hope he didn't." Anna muttered. "I don't want to move again."

"We won't have to." Elsa promised.

Someone walked past them on Elsa's side and grabbed her hand for a second. She yanked it back, turning to tell them off, then stopped when she saw Jack speeding off down the hallway.

"What was that?" Anna frowned. Elsa started to answer, then closed her mouth and held her hand out for her sister to see.

A thin sheen of frost covered her hand. A room number was written into it.

"He did all that with just one touch?" Anna asked as Elsa flicked her wrist to get rid of the ice.

"He's got powers." Elsa seemed to be in shock.

"Well let's go to that room he wrote down." Anna urged her.

They tried to walk normally through the halls so they wouldn't call attention to themselves.

"214, 215, 216..." Anna sighed. "We're almost there."

When they reached the right door, there was a sign on it.

'If you got my message, knock twice and wait.'

Elsa looked at Anna, then reached out and knocked on the door twice. The sign shattered, revealing the rings of ice it had been made up from. The girls waited for a few moments, then the door opened a crack.

"Only Elsa." Jack said. His voice was deeper than Elsa had expected.

"Why can't I come in?" Anna demanded.

"Too cold."

Elsa turned to her sister. "I'll be fine. If I need help I'll scream."

Anna nodded slowly and backed up. Jack opened the door a little more and Elsa could see he was wearing his uniform pants and a blue sweatshirt. His pale feet were bare.

Stepping into the room was like walking into Elsa's paradise. Ice covered everything and the ceiling was snowing lightly. Impressive sculptures lined the walls.

"Did you do all of this?"

"Yeah." He held out his hand when she turned to him and a tiny figurine built itself in his palm. Elsa marveled at the attention to detail, the sculpture looked just like her and her sister. Jack tossed it into the air and it dissolved into snowflakes.

"Why did you want me here?" Elsa asked him.

"I've met a lot of people in my life," Jack said, "And you're the only one I've ever met with powers."

"Really?"

"I think we might be the last two left." He said gravely. 

Elsa stared at him. "That's impossible."

"Not necessarily. You know how they hunt the powered ones."

She nodded. "Good point..."

"So that means out of the millions of people in the world, there's only two of us." Jack grinned. "Do you know what that means?"

Elsa nodded again. "We're two in a million."