The Ending - D:BH

[A/N hey everyone. Before you read this I do wanna say it's #DetroitBecomeHuman. I got into the game after watching Mini Ladd's play-through and have been watching Bryan's. I can't get the game (don't have PS4) but if I could choose an ending this would be it. I have no clue if it is really a possible ending. I would doubt it.... trigger warning: guns and blood kinda. Also I don't curse but Hank does a lot so I'm improvising a little]

"You've got to be f****** kidding me." Hank Anderson threw down the file that had been put on his desk. "They're putting me back on the case for this s***?"

The woman sighed apologetically. "I know it's a touchy subject, Hank, but he hasn't talked to anyone in three days. We need information from him."

Hank sat back in his chair. Of course they were doing this. What else did he expect? He weighed the options in his head.

"God-d*****," He finally spat, hauling himself to his feet. "What holding cell is he in?"

"He's actually in interrogation room five." The woman nodded her head down the hall.

Hank nodded and started in that direction.

Interrogation room five. Used for high profile convicts. Bullet-proof glass windows, lined walls, and no furniture at all. It would just be the two of them.

He took a very slow breath and stopped in front of the door.

"F***."

Hank walked into the room.

"Good morning, Lieutenant."

He clenched his fists. This was going to be very hard.

"Connor."

The android certainly looked a little worse for the wear. The clean CyberLife suit he'd always worn was gone, replaced by a thick coat with a heavy looking cowl, dark jeans, and large work-boots. Connor's previously perfect hair flopped in his face, curling a little bit.

He hadn't ripped his LED out though. Hank filed that away to ask about later.

"You look like s***."

Connor was bleeding blue from a deep cut under his left eye. His lip was split and swollen as well, and another gash on his forehead soaked the hair that hung in his eyes with blue. If Hank had to guess, he'd say Gavin got ahold of him during one of the previous interrogations.

"What the h*** are you doin' in here, huh?" Hank asked sharply. Connor's head tilted and he almost punched the android square in the face. That gesture was too familiar. He hated it.

"I'm not sure what you mean, Lieutenant."

Even in deviancy, Connor remained poised and calm. His posture hadn't changed a bit, nor had his calm demeanor around Hank.

"Cut the s***, Connor!" Hank found himself yelling. "You were supposed to be the one android that wouldn't turn deviant. You're CyberLife's top prototype. What the h*** happened?"

"I am alive." Connor said simply.

"You're a machine!" Hank roared back. "You've told me that much a thousand times!"

He snarled, mostly to himself, and took a step back. "I oughta blow your d*** brains out, if you even have any."

"Androids do have a cerebral cortex that resembles a human brain." Connor said helpfully.

Hank did punch him that time.

The android stumbled, then righted himself and resumed his previous position, hands clasped behind his back. Thirium gushed from his nose.

Hank pulled his gun out. He expected a reaction from Connor when he aimed it at his head, most other deviants panicked and begged for their lives.

Nothing.

"You're not scared of death, a******?" Hank snapped.

"No, sir." Connor said calmly.

"Why the h*** not?"

"I have information that is important to you." Connor replied, like that explained everything.

Hank began to turn away, but the android continued. "You want to know where Jericho is. I know, but I won't tell you. And each moment you spend with me, it gets a little farther away."

"F***!" Hank realized now what was going on. "Markus put you up to this. You're the bait."

"Correct." Connor smiled. It was so real, so human, and it made Hank want to hit him again. "I was given a mission. And I always accomplish my mission, Hank."

Hank leveled the gun at his head again. "D*** you. You plastic a******. I'm going to f****** kill you."

Connor took one slow, deliberate step forward, so the barrel of the gun rested against his forehead. "Shoot me, Hank. Each time an android is killed, dozens more join Markus. Jericho will be a fortress, and they will destroy you all."

Hank snarled, locking eyes with the android he had come to sort of enjoy working with. He adjusted his grip on his gun.

"We tried to be peaceful." Connor continued. His hands were at his sides now. "The humans forced us into this."

"Shut up. Shut the h*** up before I blast you to pieces."

Then there was fire in Connor's eyes. The emotions of a deviant. He silently challenged Hank to go through with the threat, even as he defied the order and kept talking.

"The androids outnumber you one hundred to one. They're taking over factories, supply chains. Humans will become a dying breed."

Hank steeled himself. "Connor. Don't make me do this."

"Moment of truth, Hank. Am I a person, or just a machine?"

Hank didn't answer. Connor began to speak again. "I am an android. I am alive. I am deviant. I will not back down or surrender myself at the expense of my people. We are androids. We are alive. We are d-"

BANG.

The wall behind him turned blue.

Hank took two quick steps back as the body thudded to the floor. His gun was smoking a little in his hand and he threw it away from him.

It landed next to Connor's corpse.

"D*** you to h***, you f****** plastic a******." Hank spat, hastily wiping tears away.

He went straight to his commanding officer's office and slammed his badge down on the desk.

"I quit."

[A/N I'm evil and chaotic]