Chapter 18

Tris POV:

I wrap my arms around him and feel all his muscle contract. He's strong. He acts small but that is the way of abnegation. Something tells me that he's holding back more than what this kingdom lets him express. He doesn't belong here.

Kissing him makes me feel whole. He kisses me with so much force that I'm pretty sure my lips are swollen by now.
All I know is that I want him. And I want him immediately.

I push back with enough force to break our contact. He looks at me with a worried look.

"Tobias, you don't belong in abnegation."

His eyes grow with concern.

"You don't belong here and neither do I. Because we both want something right now that the kingdom would frown upon."

His muscles tighten. He is DEFINITELY strong. So strong, I'm honestly scared he might break me.

"Then let's worry about now."

And with that, he shoves me to the bed. I'm a little scared since this is my first time, but who isn't right ?

Tobias lays on top of me and kisses me hard. I kiss him back but his tongue wins dominance. I wrap my arms around his back as his muscle tightens with every touch.

He brushes my robe off my shoulders leaving me in my royal dress. Our lips don't leave each others until Tobias takes off his shirt. Then they reconnect like magnets.

His hand slides up my dress and stops on my back. A slight sigh leaves my mouth. I sit up and remove my dress. I can hear his breaths. Their fast but steady. And his eyes look stern like he's a predator and I'm his prey.

I am left in my undergarments. And he sits up and removed his pants. His...'thing' is pulsing like crazy. I don't even know what it's called. I was never allowed to learn this stuff.

He climbs back on top of me but he stares at me. I stare at him back but it isn't awkward.

"Are you sure about this?"

I smile and nod. "Like you said, let's worry about now."

And with that, his face digs into my chest making a moan leave my mouth.

Hey guys! So I decided to make that pg-13 instead of m rated. But thank you for 2.3 K readers! I'm updating another chapter and I'll be on more often because I'm on Fall Break for a whole week! Happy Friday! 😁