Chapter 19

Tobias POV:

I look over at her clock. 7:56. What just happened between us was probably the best moment of my life. But the question still remains. Am I going to steal? She told me I could live here but I can't intrude. But I could just stay here in her room. We could live happily until the end of time.

"What are you thinking about?"

I lower my head to see her staring up at me. She smiles at me gently. Ugh. Her smile could melt the ice cap.

"You. Me...us. What just happened."

She frowns a little and puts her hand on her chest. "You don't regret anything do you ?"

"No! No! That was the best time I've ever had! Who knew that you could move like-"

"Okay I get it!" She giggles. "It was wonderful for me to."

She's the one I want to spend every night with. I'm not going to steal from her. And who knows, me living here could save my life as well. I wouldn't have to go home to Marcus. I love her...I'm in love with her.

"Tobias?"

I've been staring at her for so long but I can't help but look into those eyes. They glue me and pin my soul.

"Tobias, are you-"

"Marry me."

Her eyes widen. She laughs a little but I don't care.

"What did you say..."

"Beatrice Prior, will you complete my soul, fulfill my life, and glue my heart, and marry me?"

She sits up. I can't read her face but I don't think I want to at this point.

"Tobias, this is so sudden. We just met I mean you haven't met my family, we haven't gone out. I just-"

"That doesn't matter to me. I love you and I can't go to sleep anymore if your not by my side."

She gets out of bed and puts on her robe. "Is this some kind of sick joke. You make the princess fall in love with you then marry her so you can get out of your ordinary life? I don't play around with emotions Tobias Eaton and I will not do it tonight."

She loves me too.

I get out of bed and see a sunflower and a rose. I grab the two and sit on the bed. She looks at me with confusion and anger but I just smile at her.

I take the sunflower and pick of the petals. I nearly place the petals around the rose. Then I take the stem of the sunflower and wrap it around the rose. I use the ends to make swirls around it to add beauty. Then I take the rise stem and curl it to fit around a finger.

I turn to her and her eyes widened. "You made a ring...out of flowers." She starts to tear up.

"You are my rose, in a field of sunflowers." I get done on one knee.

"Princess Beatrice Prior, will you marry me, not out of money or royalty, but will you for love? Will you let me love you until I die? Will you let me treat you like a queen when I have nothing to give you but my love. Will you let me sleep next to you when you get cold or feel alone? Will you let me be the one you think about when you want to cry? Will you let me think about you every second that we are away? Will you join me and make our hearts one?"

Her tears are spilling out now. She looks back at the flowers I turned into a ring.

"I know this may seems so sudden. But love is an eternity, and I plan on spending that with the right person."

And that person is Beatrice Prior.