Chapter 29

Tobias POV:

Today's the day. Beatrice and I are running away together. If she accepts my apology...

The sun has risen and I see carriages pass. Everyone is on their way to the wedding.

My door opens and there are two guards. "Tobias Eaton."

"That's me." I say trying not to sound intimidated

"You are hereby transferred over to the Kingdom of Dauntless where they will decide your fate."

The guard on the left takes my arm and practically drags me out of the cell. There's a carriage out front and they tie my hands to the back of the carriage. Looks like I'm walking.

I see Christina bow her head to the king and queen and when she looks at me her eyes widen.

"Oh! There's no need to do that! He will rise in the carriage with me."

"But my lady, he's a prisoner. Orders are to have him walk."

"Orders by whom? I am the lady in waiting of Princess Beatrice. And as there are no other in charge, you will follow my order. Put him in the carriage."

We all stand there with our mouths open. No one has seen Christina act like that. They put me in the carriage with my hands still tied.

"Don't get so cocky." One of the guards whisper in my ear. "You may have been saved from her lady, but dauntless aren't so nice."

He pulls the rope tighter, making my wrist sting. Christina later gets in and rest her head on the back of the seat.

"Are you alright Christina? You look worried."

"Just don't do anything stupid okay?"

What does she mean by that? Don't do anything stupid

We don't sit too long but we're not at dauntless.

"Christina, what are we doing here?" I look around and we're in the Abnegation village. She gets out.

"Stay here."

She walks into a building and I look through the the curtain and see she just walked into a shop.

My father's shop.

Short chapter. Sorry. But IT'S A

SNOW DAY!! We got 1 foot of

snow and it's still snowing!

My parents went out of town so

it's just me and my siblings.

I'll update again soon!