Chapter 4

The airplane ride was tough for me. I was stuck next to Blondie and Rude Boy, aka Luke and Ashton. Possibly God is trying to punish me for stealing a cookie a couple times in third grade.
    I just sighed in frustration and shoved my headphones in my ears. I played my playlist including Panic! at The Disco and Fall Out Boy. Everybody deserves to find their bandom in life.

I pretty much ignored them for their at half of the flight. I had started rereading some books and did some stuff on my phone. But the second half, I could tell that Luke was getting bored and antsy. He was fidgeting around and humming some song.
    I yanked out one earbud and gave him the evil eye. "Can you just be quiet and sit still?" I asked, quite annoyed. "It's distracting." He looked at me and rolled his eyes.
      "Oh, I'm so sorry for interrupting the queen's alone time." He drawled out, sarcasm dripping from his words. I just shoved my earbud back in and fumed by myself. I blushed and got really red. And not from embarrassment or attraction. He burned me. I was burned. He didn't stop moving around. I got so irritated that I kind of exploded and disturbed the other passengers.
"Why can't you be normal for like three seconds!?" I said rather loudly. I calmed myself down and took a deep breath. "Just please try not to be so distracting." I asked nicely. It's a rare moment if I'm trying to be nice.

I really wish Luke and Ashton would switch seats with any of the One Direction boys. Just anybody but them. Ashton wasn't being annoying but just his presence was kind of obnoxious.
Luke was being straight up rude. Waltzing in here like he was so high and mighty. I don't really know why I hate him intensely. Maybe it's because he was rude to me the first time I met him and long after that. First impressions are important.
I bet if I fell off a cliff, he wouldn't even care.

I tried to ignore them both for the rest of the ride. When the plane finally landed at our first stop, Milwaukee, I was so relived that I almost cried. Flying isn't really my jam. I couldn't wait to get to the arena. I heard it fits 70,000 people. It's time for me to get serious with my music career.
    Maybe in struggling because I can't play guitar. I've tried and tried but I just can't. I can play the drums and piano just fine. Guitar just doesn't like me.

    We all got to the baggage claim in one piece all together. I had immediately attached myself to Louis and Niall. I'm not saying I have favorites, but I'm just closer to them. Getting away from Australian air was like a fresh sunny breeze.
    I picked up my two suitcases and slung my backpack over my shoulder. I'm not like every other teenage girl who needs a whole car for her clothes. I like sweatpants and concert tees.  The backpack is just all my electronics and books. For six months, I need lots of books for when I'm bored of annoying Harry.

"Brinley, how'd your flight go?" Liam asked me when we met up outside the airport. I just looked at him like he was stupid.
"Li, we were on the same plane." I told him. He just smiled.
"I know. You seemed to he having fun with the lads back there, eh?" He said while nudging my ribs with his elbow.
"That was possible the worst experience of my life." I said to him with my death glare on. "Whoever arranged the seating will be getting a not so nice greeting from my fist."

   He pretended to look scared and he put up his hands in defeat. I relaxed a little when I realized that I was away from home and free of stress. A big smile settled into my face and I was finally beginning to unwind and become less high-strung.
    I let out a breath and dragged my luggage all the way out to the limo waiting for us outside of the airport. We were surrounded by security guards and screaming girls. Props to them, I probably would have the guts to do that. Sometimes it was quite hilarious. They would scream some pretty crazy things.

    I was only focused on getting to the limo safely at this point. The boys were trying their best to not be rude to the fans and getting to see all of them. It's tough though. Once I was safely in the sleek black vehicle, I exhaled and sat down closest to the window on the left side. Much to my dismay, Luke slid in next to me.
     That dampened my spirits a bit. He's always such a prick and so ignorant that it makes me want to rip his hair out.
    But I decided to not let him affect me. Maybe I would even try to get along. Besides, I am stuck on the bus with them opposed to Louis and the boys. We are going to be on the road for a long time together and if we are constantly fighting, I know plenty of people will lose their patience very quickly. I am here as a guest and very lucky to be one. I will not let some blonde boy get rid of me with a rude attitude.

A/N: big plans, big plans. That's what I've got for this book. But I have to write all the stuff in the middle parts too. But it will be great I promise you! Okay byeee🗾