2...

Preview
" Yes Father. Do you have any new missions?" I asked and he paled.

"Um,Astotus, about that. My brother,Order, he is rising." Chaos said and I stumbled back in shock. "You have to take part of the army to fight him, but the you will be fighting him." He told me. I hid my fear and asked where he will rise. "I am sorry, but he is going to rise on Earth." I almost exploded,"What, why?" I screamed. My father looked close to tears,"Percy," I chipped in,"My name is Aslort, Percy is long dead. We will leave tomorrow, I will go inform the chosen soldiers." I said coldly as I left the room. The last thing I saw before I was gone, was my father sitting on his throne with tears streaming down his cheeks. The first person I informed was Blade(Luke). 56 years ago I recuted people for the army, some of them was Luke, Bianca and Benkendorf. "Blade, we leave tomorrow for earth. Tell everyone to be ready." He looked sadly at me,"Percy, are you alraight?"
"I am Aslort and I don't have feelings." He sighed,"Percy don't be that way." I looked at him with emotionless eyes,"As prince of the universe, I Aslort comands you to never say that name again or talk with me in such a tone. Now go tell Fire and Angel and the 25 soldiers of sqaud 1 and 2." I scolded in a harsh tone. He looked hurt, but left to do his work. I stormed to my room and fell on my bead. Before I drifted to sleep I had one thought,"Please no more torture."