32...

I was laying on my bed still angry about what Chaos said. "What gave him the right to insult my creation, my home?" I grumbled. "He's like a child! His planet isn't even that good!" I sounded like a toddler, whinning about everything. Suddenly Benkendorf bursted into my room. He knows how I hate it,"What do you want,Benkendorf?" He was pale. "Chaos, he's missing!" I laughed. "Yea right! And I'm Order's son. O, wait I am his son! Go tell him he sould stop with his games." Benkendorf looked offended. "I'm not joking, he is missing." I decided to play along. "Oh, no! What are we going to do?" The teen sighed. "Just come with me, we'll talk about it in the Rec Room." I nodded and followed him. Looking shocked. The gods were pacing around and the counsilers looked worried. Luke and Bianca was talking quietly. "Um, I heard about Chaos." Everyone looked at me. "What will we do?" Katie cried. "O sweetie, don't cry. We'll find him." She looked at me with big, frightend, brown eyes. That's when I realized he was really missing. I staggered back a bit and fell into a chair muttering,"No." over and over again. "Why is he like that?" Someone asked. I laughed,"I thought he was joking! Everything is my fault. I argued with him and now he's gone. Order will pay." My eyes turned darker. The white swirls looked sinister. "Do you have a plan?" I looked at Athena. "Yes, I do."