35...

The Setans lived on planet Set and they were kinda cute. At first they look like fairies, but when you make them mad... things can get bloody. I was sitting in a coffee shop, my aura clear for Order and drinking coffee. Then suddenly someone sat down in the chair oppiste me. It was...Chaos? "Chaos?" I mumbled. He smiled,"No, my son! I am Order." He laughed. "What did you do?" He stopped laughing. "I am possesing his body, so when you hurt me, you hurt him!" I was shocked. "So what do you want to talk about?" I sighed. "I wanted to ask you to give Chaos back, but then I saw Ma and now I want to warn you." He nodded. "Before the warning I want to ask you something." I told him to go on. "Join me and rule the world. You are the reason for the war, I only wanted you back. Please join me. Don't you remember the fun you had killing millions? Don't you remember the taste of victory? Join me and feel that again." I thought about it and for a moment I hesitated." I do miss the screams and cries, but I am not the same anymore. Or am I?" I wondered. "Void! Your good now!" I came back to reality. Order was smiling evily,"I decline your offer. As for the warning, you will die by my hands. There is no escape!" I flashed away before he could say a thing. I went strait to camp. I had bad news.