16...

"No!" Chaos fell on the ground sobbing, muttering "why?" over and over. His clothes and hair also turned grey, his skin sickly pale. "Why is Caos looking like that?" Piper asked. "He is grieving, he loved Percy so much. In the 7 years Chaos didn't say a word. He only sat in Percy's room where Percy was. Chaos also almost went into a trance, but then Percy woke up." Angel said as tears formed in her eyes. "What can we do?" Zeus asked. "Nothing." Chaos suddenly stood up, his once black eyes were grey. "You!" He pointed his finger at Piper. "If you didn't tell him he was a monster, he would be okay!" Instead of backing away she stood her ground. "He killed my boyfriend!" Chaos laughed, the same cold laugh I have. "Your boyfriend didn't listen. Astotus told him to stand back yet he went to fight. It was his own ignorance!" Piper bursted into tears. "Chaos, what will we do?" The grieving man sighed,"There's only one person that can save him. Only Order can help." Blade aslo started to cry. I had to get out of here. I have to help them, Order is nothing! I am Aslort Prince of the Universe. I don't have a heart, Piper was right. I am a monster! I am the most powerful monster alive! I started to shake, then in a huge light I was free. Everyone was looking at my, my father came running to me. "Son!" He stoped within 5 meter of me. "What happened?" He asked in a cold voice. "Father what do you mean?" The rest came and Blade, Fire and Angel glared at me. "Who are you?" Blade hissed. "It's me." Fire set his hands on fire,"Where is Aslort?" I stepped back in shock. "It's me! I am Aslort." Chaos stepped foward. "No, your lying. Your my brother, Order." I wanted to cry out of frustration. "I am not Order." Order glared,"If you are who you say you are, then what did I tell you in your ear before I left this morning?" I sighed. "You said..."