28...

For the next week all we did was training and training,"Okay! Listen up, I have a plan of action. My messengers have told me that Order has a big skycraper on the outskirts of New York where some of his monsters lives. I have decide we must attack the building and blow it to pieces!" They cheered. "Okay the team will be:
Annabeth, Luke and Thalia. Tomorrow we will practise it. You may leave now." I started for the exit when Thalia grabbed my arm,"Pe... I mean Void, why did you put us three in a group?" I grinned. "I felt like it." She glared at me and walked away.

Four days later, time for the mission

"Good luck!" Poseidon said as the trio left. "If you need me, I'll be in the woods somewhere." I ran into woods. After a while I found a big rock and sat on it. "Hey!" I yelped in suprise. "Uncle, you souldn't do that!" He laughed. "O your face!" I grumbled,"What do you want?" I asked. "I wanna chat with you," he mertilized besides me. "Care if I join?" I laughed. "Not at all! Do want some Gnorm?" He grimaced. "Not that sick liquid! I would like some Kool-Aid please." Two goblets appeared. One with Gnorm, the other with Kool-Aid. "Let's see their progress, they should be there by now." Chaos said and a black cloud appeared. It showed the trio surrounded by monsters. "I have to help them!" Chaps held me back. "No, Void please!" I flared my power. "I will help them." He pulled back and I flashed into the building just as Thalia and Luke flew away and the whole place exploded. I saw Annabeth on the ground and fell on her, protecting her from the heat, flames and pieces of bricks flying everywhere. Metal ripped my back, flames burned it and sement slamed into me. I layed on her untill the building colapsed. Putting her in a protective dome, we fell with the structure. Hundreds of tons of gravel, metal, sement and flames fell on us. Wounding me, but bounching of Annabeth's dome. Then I saw something...

Cliffhanger