23...

I was sitting on my throne watching earth...

Earth

"Chaos!" Everyone called. Chaos appeared looking tired. "What's it with you all always calling me?" They were desperate,"We did something horrible." Chaos mentioned for Hades to go on with the problem,"We made Void angry and now he's gone over to his father's side." Chaos bellowed in rage,"You did WHAT?" all the puny gods and campers paled. "Thanks to you we are all doomed. Doomed I say!" A few bursted into tears,"Void wil obliberate us!" Another started crying,"He will torture you untill you want to kill yourself then he will laugh in your face." Some fainted. "He will..."
"Okay, Chaos we get it. You make eveything much worse than it is!" I chipped in. "Void what happened to you?" I looked down at all the wounds and the sword still in me. "How did I not notice it was still in me?" I wondered. "O, I forgot about this." They looked stunned to see me so calm about major wounds. "Are you okay?" I smiled. "Never been beter. I came here to tell you I am not on Order's side," sighs of relieve,"but I am neutral." They broke in to chaos. "You must fight!" I looked at the person who said that. It was Chaos. "Why should I listen to you?"
"It is ment to be." I was stunned to hear such idiotic words coming from him,"Ment to be? You know what I'll fight for you only because I'm tired of everything that has happened. I want this war over!" I walked to a tree blasted it appart out of anger. Then I stood still pulled the sword out of me and melted it to nothing. "Tomorrow we will have a meeting!" I walked away my wounds closing.