38...

We trained for a few days and finally Wednesday arrived. Instead of the adrinaline of the upcoming fight, everyone looked sad. "Dave, come here." I ordered one of the my soldiers. He trembled looking at me,"Bah! You soldiers are useless! Why are you afraid?" He trembled even more,"You are very powerful." I growled. "Go find Luke, Bianca, Benkendorf, Annabeth,Nico, Athena and Poseidon. Tell them I am waiting for them in the arena." He nodded and ran off. They arrived a few minutes later. "What's wrong with my army?" Athena grunted. "Your army?" I laughed,"Sorry, what hs the matter with the campers and gods?" They looked also sad. "Today was supposed to be Percy's birthday." I remembered something. "It is my birthday today. I am now 2 billion years old and my war ended exactly 1 991 000 years ago." Their jaws were on the ground. "Today's your birthday?" I stared at Annaneth. "Yes, yes it is." Poseidon shook my hand. "Congradulations!" I thanked him. "Now listen. I figure you already know the final fight will be between me and Order?" They nodded. "I leave it in your hands to keep our soldiers out of my way. If they are in my way, well do you remember Jason?" They nodded. "Go get them in line, Order will be here in no time." They ran off and I walked towards the Chaos cabin.