8...

The rest of the evening I was in my room and slept.

Dream

I was in my cabin and this time Order was in the form of Leo,"Aslort, you killed me. Everyone's death was your fault. Your a monster!" He blamed me and I believed him. "You deserve what's coming to you." He said as he started to burn me. I screamed in agony.

Then I woke up, because someone was shacking me,"Aslort wake up!" Fire yelled. I was laying on what used to be a bed,"What happened?" Fire looked at Angel,"We heard you scream and when we got here the room was on fire. Luckly we stopped it and you still have your hood on. What did you dream?" I looked at her in fear,"I can't remember." I lied. "But is was terrible, I was burning,so much pain." I groaned. She looked at me with sympathy,"It will be alright."
"No it won't. I can't save this people, how can a monster like me do that?" She started to look angry,"Fire, go get Blade." She commanded. "No don't."
"Go get him, Fire." I stood up and glared at Angel and Fire,"Who are you going to listen to, your prince or one of my soldiers?" He sared at me then walked away. Minutes later he returned with a sleepy, but sceared Blade. "Guys what are you doing in Aslort's room?" They kept silent and looked at me,"Sorry Aslort. What is going on here?" I started to speak, but Angel cut in,"He was having a nightmare and we woke him. Look at him all covered in burnmarks!" Luke looked at me,"Percy what did you dream?" I was starting to get angry,"All of you are the same! Can't you just leave me alone?" They backed away in fear,"We just care about you, you are our friend and hero." I looked at Fire like he was cazy,"Why do you care about a monster?"
"You are not a monster, you are a hero. You are the great Percy Jackson." Blade cheered. "Blade, you don't know how to stop. I am not Percy Jackson, he is dead. Percy died 56 years ago. I am a MONSTER!" With that I stormed out of the cabin and went for a jog. Half way around camp I ran into Annabeth,"Hey Aslort. You know what you did to Narssissus." I cut her in,"It was his own fault."
"Jip. I was wondering why you all wear hoods?" I looked weirdly at her,"Most of us have bad pasts and things we want to hide. Still I gave a few premission to reveal themselves if they want to." She nodded and ran on.