39...

Inside the cabin I opened a door unseen to all except Chaos, Order and me. On the inside my old armour waited for me to put them on. My old sword,#@$, meaning destruction was also there. I haven't used them in a billion years. As I walked my armour flew to me and on it was. I took my sword and I knew I had everyone's power in the Void inside of me. Lastly I put on my black and white hood and cape. My boots didn't make a sound. Where I stepped the grass died. Power was rolling of me in waves. I left the special room and went to the fridge. "What? You can't be at full power on an empty stomach." After eating a burito, I left the cabin. Before me stood something beautiful. The two squids from the Chaos army and the gods and camper were standing in ranks. Artimes and her hunters were positioned in the trees, ready to shoot the enemy. I walked towards them and they stepped back as one. Before I could say a thing, everyone went on their knees. "Stand up." They rose as one. "Lord Void." Athena said. "Warriors! Today we will fight not for ourselves, but for all, the universe! The enemy shall perish under our forces. We shall not give up. If you die today, die like a hero. Each shall be remembered as a bold hero. We shall win!" They cheered and I knew we had a chance. "Fight like monsters and destroy the enemy!" Just then we heard a battle horn sound. I knew it was the horn of Order. The battles has begun. "Warriors, foward!" We marched out of the borders and waited for our foe to arrive. Order stepped foward and I did the same. "Son, I see you have grown in power over the years." I grinned. "That's a shame you would have to use it to kill Chaos and me." Order mocked. I flared my power and the armies looked nervous. I began on the dome around us, but Order noticed. "Oh no you don't." The dome broke. I decided to talk so I could start the possessing prosess. "What will you do when you have won the war?" Order chuckled. "I will keep you and your uncle as pets." I laughed. "Let the fight begin." We stepped back. "ATTACK!" the armies started hacking at each other, with my father and me fighting in the middle.