9...

At breakfast neighter Fire, Blade or Angel talked or looked at me, but I could hears the wispering about me. Being in my dreamworld I didn't notice my soldier standing beside me. "Commander there is something you need to know." I looked at the girl,"What is the problem, Jane?" I asked harshley. "Um, the campers don't trust us. They are wispering about you being a pshycopath and they said your room was on fire too." Jane informed me. "Tell all the everyone even the gods to meet me in the arena at 12:00." She nodded and left. I gave one glance in Fire, Blade and Angel's way then I also left.

Time skip

I waited about 30 minutes for everyone to arrive,"Welcome. We have come to notice that some of you are suspusious of us. Does anyone have a question?" Almost every hand went up,"Let's start with the ladies. Artimes?"
"Why do you wear hoods?" I cleared my throat,"We wear hoods, because many of us have bad pasts and most are not human." The soldiers nodded,"Then how can we trust you?" Someone asked. "Good point, you don't." I heard a few gasps. "Athena your next." I could see her thinking,"If you want us to trust you more, why don't reveal yourself? Then everyone can be at rest and your true identity can bring calmness." I almost chocked. "My face would surtenly not bring rest and calmness. Out of all you don't want to see me." Then I heard someone say something that made me angry,"Come on Aslort! We don't even know how you look." Angel yelled. "Angel why don't you reveal yourself?" She looked calm,"Okay! My real name is Bianca di Angelo!" The crowd gasped and Nico and Hades gave her a big hug. "We also want to reveal ourselves." Blade and Fire said as they pulled down their hoods. There was a lot of different reactions. "Now, Aslort reveal yourself." Blade said and I gave in. "Alright, I was first known as..."