3...

Dream
Like always my dream started with me being in my cabin at camp and then one of my friends entering. Today the person was Annabeth, but I knew it was actually Order. "Seaweed Brain, ready for some fun." She giggled and burned my cheek with a red hot iron. "You know the drill, I aske something. If you answer I stab you, but if it is wrong you will get burned." I groaned. "Why are you named Aslort?"
"Order gave me the name, it suits me." I answered and Annabeth stabbed me.
"Right! How can I kill your father?"
"I don't know."
"Wrong, there goes the last of your hair." she sang as she burned my head and my face. "Last question. Do you still love Annabeth?"
"No."
"Good." She said as she cut deep scars into my body.

I woke with a start, it was 02:15 the morning. My body was in pain so I stood up. I walked over to my mirrior and looked at myself. My once handsome body was covered in scars and burnmarks, because of what my family and Order did. The most grusome thing was my face, I could only see through one eye and my face was covered in scars and burnmarks. My head was bold, because they burned my head. I couldn't look at myself so I got dressed. My outfit is a black assassin's cloak with a hood that covers my whole face. Only I can remove it and I also wear gloves to cover my scarred hands. When I was done I left for the throne room to wait for the others. "Astotus I am sorry." I looked to where my fathet stood. "Father, please don't call me that. I am a monster not a hero."
"Don't say that." I wanted to reply, but right then the other arrived and Chaos stood foward,"Soldiers this war is going to be hard, many of you will die. Stay strong and we will win." They cheered and I knew it was my turn,"The war is against Order, my uncle. This war will be the hardest we will ever face, but we will stay strong." Chaos greeted us and flashed us to Olympus.