36...

When I arrived I was grumpy. When the firstbperson saw me, he called the others. They were glaring at me,"Why did you leave without telling us?" Hazel fumed. "I wasn't in the mood for you guys." Poseidon walked to me and... punche me strait in the face. "That's for everything you did." I rubbed my cheek. "Sorry! Don't you want the news?" They nodded. "Well, I found Chaos," cheering started." Shut UP! But he is being possed by Order and I can't hurt Order, because then I will hurt him." They paled. "What?" I sighed. "I do have a plan. First I will make a dome around Order and me. Then I will slowly start to posess Chaos, without Order knowing. This proses will weakon me, a lot, but I will work. Hopefully." I whispered the last part, but I knew Annabeth heard it. "Does anyone have any suggestions?" No one answered. "Okay, so we train tomorrow again. See you at 3 am." I went to my room and fell on my bed. After everything that happened, I didn't think I would sleep. After a moment my eyes closed.

I was in my old home, Order was talking to me,"Void, I know he made you mad, but you didn't have to kill him." he said. "Dad, he said I was a selfish brat who only are special, because everyone is afraid of you." He sighed and muttered,"Teenagers." I read his mind. "This monster is my son? He kills a kind, beacause he joked with him? He's even worse than me!" I felt offened and sad. My dad hated me! "Void go to your room and think about what you said!" I jogged to my bedroom. "He will pay for this! My mission to become a monster feared by all starts now!" That night I ran away and for 300 years I was in hiding. I killed people under secret names and bodies. Only when I was 400 did they find out who I was and I killed even more people.

I woke up, got dressed and went for a jog before training starts.