15...

All the people were staring at me in horror. "How?" Zeus started. I didn't know why he looked so sad untill I saw the body on the ground. In front of me layed the body of Jason Grace. "How could you?" Thalia asked. "I didn..." Piper chipped in. "What you say is true. You ARE a MONSTER!" Tears streemed out of most's eyes. My formed changed yet again. My eyes turned a sickly grey you couldn't see any white, my hair fell out of my head, my clothes faded and my shirt fell off showing red scars. "Astotus, don't!" Angel pleaded, but it was to late. I was already in a nightmare which I don't want to escape. I stood like a statue looking at the people. After a few minutes they realized I said nothing and looked up. All they saw was a person looking a them. "Monster! Talk to us." Someone screamed. Angel glared at them. I should probaly say even when I am in this trance I can still see and hear. It's like I am splitted into two personalites. "What's it with him?" Annabeth asked. "A month after his betrayal he went into a trance. At first we didn't know why, but later we discovered that..." Blade's voice failed. "Because of what happened his body shut down. He was in the trance for 7 years everyday reliving all his pain. Then one day he woke up. Chaos said that it was Order that cursed him to be like that when he thinks to much about you guys. I am afraid that's exactly what happened right now." Fire finished. The gods gasped. "What now?" Athena wanted to know. "We call his father." Poseidon grinned and said he was already here. "No lord, Chaos." His grin faded. Angel bent down and began to chant. After a few words Chaos appeared,"Angel! Did you win?" She nodded. "Great, where's my son?" Blade gulped and pointed towards me. Chaos turned with a smile, but it melted of his face when he saw me.