37...

My ability to wait was failling. I know it was my plan to wait, but I couldn't do it anymore. "Guy, I can't wait around like this anymore." I told Poseidon and Athena. For some reason they were around each other a lot these days. "It was your plan." I walked up and down the whole time. Showing I was impatient. "Athena, I know, but we have to make a new plan." Athena thought about it,"Why don't we challenge Order to came and fight or he will be a coward?" I smiled. "I like you idea! The challenge it is!" I said. "We should tell the others." Poseidon claimed and we called the rest.

When I was done explaing the plan we got positive resluts. "Yea! Finally some blood and fighting!" Ares cheered. The rest looke weirdly at him. "When will we attack?" I grinned. "Leave that to me!" Annabet came foward. She was better, but still healing.
"Who came up with the plan?" I pointed at Athena. "Athena said it when I talked with her and Poseidon." Annabeth frowned. "Poseidon?" Poseidon looked at Athena and she nodded. "The reason we were together... is we are dating."
"WHAT?" Zeus yelled. "Father, we love each other!" Poseidon was red in the face. "Brother, may I marry Athena when the war is over?" Zeus started, but Hera chipped in. "You may and Zues totally agrees." She elbowed her husband. "Um, yes, I approve." Poseidon and Athena thanked them. "Yaaaay!" Aphrodite squieled and we sighed. "You can carry on, I have some bussiness to do." I left for the beach. There I sat down and contacted Order. "Have you changed you mind?" I sighed,"No."
"Well what do you want then?" I laughed. "Wait I'll tell you in person." I flashed to his current location. Seeing him in Chaos's body still bothered me. "I,Void, challenge you and your army to fight me and my army on Wednesday the 18th August. Do you accept?" Order looked at his soldiers. "I accept."
"Fine, you can train untill then. Wednesday, the 18th Aagust. No sooner or later. Got it? See you at the fight." I teleported back to camp.