21...

Dream:

I was little, like still a toddler. My father was talking to someone,"I had this dream about Void and after that I don't think it will ever be the same between us. What he did? It was horrible, even worse than me. I don't know if I still love him." I ran to my room crying. My dad didn't love me? I was a monster, he said so! "I will live up to that name, people will tremble when they hear my name. They will tremble when they hear Void!" I promised myself.

I woke up in sweat a monster was standing next to me,"What are you doing in his bed?" It asked. "Still can't say my name, Isos? I am Void." The monster trembled and fell to it's knees,"My apologies!' I laughed. "No worries, but go get me some of my special drink." He nodded and ran away. A few minutes later he returned with a goblet filled with Gnorm, which is a combination of blood and alcohol,"Leave!" I took a sip and smiled. It has been a while since I tasted something good. "Lord, were so happy your back." My general Petzer said. I could see he was lying,"To celebrate your return we are going to have a party tonight." I nodded and he left.

(The party)

"Lord, we have a suprise for you!" Petzer said and the whole army came towards me, weapons drawn. "You have been gone to long, we don't want you anymore!" They attacked. I had no choice, but to fight back. I was being batrayed all over again,"Your working for my father aren't you?" One of the soldiers nodded. "This will be fun!" I started hacking them apart, each creature's essence that died flowed into my. I could feel the power flowing in my veins. In a few seconds only Petzer was left,"Your going down!" I charged him and he was dead in seconds. That's when I noticed the sword in my torso. "Really?" I muttered as I looked at the scars in my body, even I get some battle scars sometimes. "VOID!" I heard in my head. "Oh no, the camp needs me!" I flashed into camp and saw a crowd standing at the arena.