2

I live with my dad since the age of 8 but I would do anything to go back to the time before that and be with my mom.

I hate my dad he has ruined my life forever. My dad is the leader of the most wanted gang in Canada but then he moved here to L.A to hide from the cops as something back fired and they found his hideout.

He took me with him so he could train me to take over his gang when he's gone, but that's not the life I want but unfortunately this is the life I have.

I still remember the day I left my happy life and entered the one I'm living now. Like I said I was only 8 when me and my dad left he didn't tell me the reason and I never knew what he was doing as my mum kept me away from finding out.

I knew they weren't happy together and I thought they were just taking a break from each other, I wanted to stay with my mom in Canada but I didn't have a choice.

FlashBack
I was sitting in my bedroom listening to music when my dad storms into my bedroom, I take my earphones out and looks at him. "Pack your stuff we're leaving this house!" He yells at me and throws a suitcase on the floor, I quickly get up and starts getting my clothes out of my closet.

I never argue back to my dad simply because I'm scared of him and I never want to get on his bad side. Once I was done packing everything he grabbed my suitcase and took it downstairs as I looked at him in confusion.

"I will explain everything in the car now move before I make you!" he yells I flinch at the loudness of his voice and I quickly get off my bed and starts making my way out of my room and downstairs.

I never knew this would be the last time of seeing my home, my mom and my normal life again.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Hey guys how was chapter two please let me know what you think of it, I feel like this is going to be filled with so much drama and there will be scenes that might be upsetting to some people but when that happen I will put a note as a warning anyway thank you for reading chapter two- Carice