35

JEREMY'S HOUSE

I'm finding my son today and I'm getting that son of a bitch and when I do he's gonna wish he was never born. He thought his life was hell now well he hasn't seen anything yet.

JASONS POV
Me and Justin continue to passionate and roughly make out, we are laying in the bed with me hovering over him, his hands under my shirt as I feel his nails tickle my back as he runs them up and down my back.

We pull away breathing heavily to catch our breaths but as soon as we do we go straight back to continue our make out session, I have never felt anything like this.

"Can I give you a hickey?" I ask him as I move our lips apart but only by an inch. He giggles and nods moving his neck to the side, I like this side of Justin and I mean I really like this new sexual side of him along with I could definitely get used to this.

I lean down and starts kissing his neck and the pressure of his nails on my back deepen. Then suddenly I hear a sound, a sound I've never heard come from his mouth before a sexual moan from Justin, I just made the innocent Justin moan.

JUSTIN'S POV

I tried hard to hold back but I couldn't I needed to let it go so I did, I moaned from the amazing pleasure that Jason was giving me, I've never felt this before and I loved it, I never wanted this to end, I wanted more, I needed more, I needed Jason but I don't know if he wants me.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
I need to proof read-
Might do another chapter tomorrow but this is just a teaser for you to keep you hooked.