48

Jason's POV
I follow up behind Justin, my eyes never leaving his ass, we head into my bedroom.

He lays stomach flat on my bed, as I come up to him running my hands down his back and onto his ass. I grab it and gives it a firm squeeze, I hear a light moan escape Justin's mouth. Suddenly I spank it hard and he lets out a yelp as I chuckle.

I then start to undress him and he moves around. "Justin keep still." I say.

"J-Jason wait" he says and I look at him confused. He turns around and sits up, facing me. He grabs my face and I look into his eyes.

There's nothing there, no emotion, he just looks empty.

"Justy if you don't wanna do this then we won't" I say in which he scoffs.

"I need you now please Jason." He says and I smile nodding, I kiss him as we start to undress.

Justin's POV
I need to do this now before I lose Jason, I don't believe my dad will keep his end it the deal, I just want one more night with Jason before I go, before my dad turns me into a monster. I need to say goodbye to Jason before I do something I should of done a long time ago.

Me and Jason are both now naked and holy fuck he's huge, Jason is hovering over me smirking as I watch him get lube and condoms. I moan as I feel his fingers glide over my whole suddenly I feel his finger go in and I moan and groan at this unfamiliar pleasure. He moves his finger in and our of me as I moan using the other one to stroke my cock. I'm a moaning mess underneath him, holding onto his shoulders as my nails dig into his skin. I look down at his impressive size as my mouth starts to water.

"Are you ready for the real thing?" Jason's asks and I nod

"Hmm yes Jason please" I moan and I slowly feel him slide into me , I wrap my legs  around his equating holding him inside me so I can get used to his size and when I'm ready I nod and he starts to move, the pleasure becoming unbearable as I moan out his name.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Short chapter I know but this is one of two which I'm uploading tonight
-Carys