14

In the morning
I wake up and sees an empty bed, Jason isn't here and the bathroom door is open so he's not in there either so he must be downstairs.

I'm scared to leave this room I mean like what if his parents are downstairs and they see me what will they think what if they don't want me here or anywhere near Jason because of who my father is.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone clearing their throat, I looked up and saw Jason.

"Goodmorning" he said and I say it back in a quiet voice almost like a whisper "my parents are downstairs they know about you and would like know about the mysterious boy that I brought home last night" he says and chuckles.

I nod nervously then stands up and yawns. He leads me downstairs and into the living room where is mother and father were sitting on the large leather sofa.

Jason leads me into the middle of the living room. "This is Justin" he says "and Justin this is my father John and my mother Michele I look at them but they have a horrified look on their face.

"Oh god who did that to you!" Michele says standing up and walks towards me but I back away, she then looks at me confused and just sits back down.

"M-my d-dad" I stutter out and looks down ashamed. fuck why would I tell them that.

"what type of father would do that to their own child" she says in shock.

"His dad is Jeremy Bieber" Jason says.

"WHAT!?!" John yells and I quickly crouch down onto the floor with my hands covering my head in fear.

"P-please d-don't h-hit m-me" I stutter in utter fear as my voice cracks and I feel tears fall down my face.

"I would never hurt you in anyway I'm sorry for yelling it's just shocking of what he is capable of and that you live with him" he says trying to explain himself.

"He is nothing like his father" Jason says as I slowly move my hands away but stays on the floor.

"Justin please get up off the floor and sit on the couch my parents are no harm I swear" Jason says.

"a-are you sure I-i mean I'm a mistake a-and mistakes shouldn't be g-given luxuries, they should be t-treated like they d-don't exist because they weren't s-supposed to exist" I stutter remembering those exact words my dad always yells at me.

"Oh Justin sweetie you poor boy come her let me give you a hug." Michele says.

I slowly get up off the floor then walks towards the couch and sits down. She hugs me tightly and I groan in pain, she notices and pulls away.

"Are you okay?" She asks "y-yeah it's j-just my d-dad shot me y-yesterday" I say like its normal and all three of their mouths drop.

"he did what?" Jason questions "he uh s-shot me a-after he threw a f-few knives at m-me" their faces only showed more emotions this time it was worried added in.

"Oh god where sweetie?" Michele questions "the knives h-hit my n-neck and the b-bullet hit m-my side" I say, seriously what am I doing telling them what happened I'm dead meat if my dad ever finds me.

"wait here okay" she says and gets up then leaves into another room.

oh god what is she going to do to me. I start to panic, my hands shaking and I can't breathe.

"Justin calm down she's going to help you" I hear a faint voice and I soon feel hands on top of mine as a different voice says "it's okay Justin breathe."

I slowly take deep breathes and goes back to normal just as Michele comes back with a green box with a white cross and in white letters saying "first aid". She puts the box on the table and stands in front of me.

"Can you stand up and turn around for me?" She asks and I do so.

I always obey orders so I don't get hurt even though Jason told me that his family won't hurt me I can never be too sure as my dad once said that he would never hurt me and he loved me well that was back when he was with my mom so that was obviously a lie.

"Jason hold him for me just to keep him calm and relaxed" she says, that only made me want to panic more.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
I have so much more planned way ahead of this you aren't even aware or ready. Sorry I haven't updated in ages been a little busy with College work lately.