46

Jason's POV
That was really out of Justin's character, he would never raise his voice and the sudden change of his mind that he now wants to stay with me. I guess I'll just have to wait to see him tomorrow.

I start to think about his little outrange from last night. What is happening with my baby? Maybe this is him finally getting over being scared and just trying to find himself he's hard s very hard life so I don't really blame him for being strange sometimes.

Justin's POV
Hearing Jason's voice made my heart hurt, it was like someone shot an arrow into it but my brain told me to ignore it so that's what I'm doing.

"Let's go show you how to use a gun." My dad says and I nod joining him. We go into the back garden where there's open space for the shooting range and my dad sets it up, placing glass bottles on a table.

Then he goes and gets one of his old guns. He hands it to me then starts showing me how to use it. Once i know and I show my dad that I've taken in what he has told me I start to aim and shoot hitting every single bottle. I look at my dad and he smiles at me.

"Well done my boy, you definitely are a Bieber" he says proudly wow I should of just stopped fighting and just listened years ago maybe I wouldn't of been tortured.

After a long day of shooting random shit in the garden my dad takes me in then starts telling me his plan for tomorrow and I'm actually excited about it. I'm enjoying time with my dad which is something I never thought I would say maybe he isn't as bad as I thought or what people think of him.

Tomorrow came and I was up early. I get ready wearing some of Jason's clothes that he let me keep then me and my dad get into the car and we soon leave.

No one but his gang actually know what his face look like as he always covered it for missions. He takes me to McDonald's to grab some breakfast then he heads out of town.

"We are meeting up with a friend of mine, he does all our special gang clothing and engraving for things, this is yours" he says and hands me my very own gun

"You can have anything you'd like engraved on it" he adds and I smile thinking of something.

"JBJM" I say " it's mine and Jason's initials that way it's not my full name or anything so if I drop it it could be harder to be tracked" I explain and my dad smirks.

"I like the way you thought of that" he says and I nod.

We soon arrive at the shop and we get out. The man smiles when he sees us walk in and I hand him my gun and I tell him what I want.

"Would you like the gun to be another colour and what colour do you want the writing also I need to know the font" the man asks me and showing me a book.

"Purple gun. White writing" I say then I point to the font I like.

He tells me the gun will be ready in a couple hours then we leave.

"Do you wanna go see Jason now?" He asks and I nod so he starts driving me there.

"Remember the deal that you made, you can't tell anyone that I have you again you must act as if that woman is your mom and you're doing fine other wise Jason and his family will get hurt." He says

"I promise dad, like I said I will do anything to make you happy and proud as long as Jason and his family stay out of it and safe, him telling him the truth now will drag him into it and I don't want that to happen" I say and he smirks. 

"Good make sure it's stays that way otherwise there will be trouble." He warns

"Okay I get it fucking hell" I say getting annoyed.

Soon we arrive at Jason's. My dad parks his car at the end of the street so Jason doesn't see it then I walk to his house I text him that I'm outside. Soon he opens the door and lets me in. Fuck looking at him is making my mind fill with lust I hope his parents aren't home but I don't even care if they are I don't even care if they would hear us all I care about is my want, no need for Jason right now.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
But of a long chapter for you but what the fuck is Justin doing? Next chapter tomorrow
-Carys