17

We are now back in Jason's room but I'm not really in the mood to continue the game of zombies so I just go to lay on his bed. "Your bed is s-so comfy" I say snuggling into the covers as he just laughs.

"For someone who was raised by a criminal I thought you would be a lot more threatening" he says making me look at him confused.

"I uh I w-was r-raised by fear, f-from a v-very young age a-all I ever knew was t-to be afraid o-of my dad he told me t-that I shouldn't b-be afraid of anything t-that's why I d-disappointed him because I still h-had fear" I stutter and looks down ashamed.

I don't think I'll ever be able to speak normally when talking about my dad only now I'm able to actually speak about anything without stuttering. Kinda.

"Everyone has fears it's just human nature no one can be afraid of nothing no matter who they are" Jason says and I sigh.

He puts away the game and has turns the tv off then looks at me smirking, that can only lead to one thing and that's pain right?, I mean nothing good comes from smirking.

He makes his way over to me pulling the covers off me as my eyes widen in fear and worry.

Jason cups my face making me look at him but I'm too afraid to say anything or go against him.

"Justin you are such an amazing boy, the moment I saw you I knew there was something about you that was different to anyone that I have met, your beautiful brown eyes hold so many secrets about your life and your struggles that I wanna know about, you have never given up on hope of finding a better life away from your dad and you did that, I don't care who says what about you but I can tell you one thing, I'm proud of you Justin" he says and I just look at him in shock not believing that he's actually saying this about me but nothing will shock me more to what he did next.

Next chapter soon...........

Jk

His face came closer to mine until he's lips finally touched mine.

I freaked out not knowing what was happening and pushed him away as hard as I could and he just looked down.

"What did you just do what was that why did you do that I mean I liked it but still wait what am I saying" I say quickly trying to think.

"I'm so so sorry I shouldn't of done that I mean a guy like you probably isn't gay oh god I'm so stupid please don't let this ruin our friendship" he says panicked

"Uh actually I am gay I'm sorry I didn't tell you I didn't know how you would react I was afraid" I admit.

"Wait you are gay?" He asks me surprised
"That's what's it's called when a guy likes a guy r-right?" I say making sure I said the right word, Jason nods and smiles but then frowns.

"Then why did you push me away like you were disgusted in what I did?" He asks.

"Because I uh I didn't know w-what you were doing to me I mean like uh n-never mind I just didn't know" I say cutting myself off.

"Oh so uh you've never kissed anyone before me" he says but I sigh.

"I have but I never wanted to, my dad made me like he does with a lot of things, but it was before he found out I was gay well and after but you were the first guy I've kissed and I want to again as I kinda ruined the first one" I say smiling as Jason smiles back.

He comes close to me again and kisses me only this time I let him I don't know what I'm doing so I just don't do anything, then Jason pulls away.

"You don't know how to kiss, but I will teach you" he says and I nod.

For the rest of the day we cuddle in his bed with his arm around me as we watched films. I love this feeling I think it's so protecting and I feel safe in his arms kinda like I.... Belong.
🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻