6

(I think from now on the threats and violence get more into it)
I walk downstairs with my dad behind me making sure I don't make a sudden move of trying to escape.

We walked into the dining room where all the gang members were, I just look down not wanting any eye contact with them.

They all looked at me but didn't say a word until my dad spoke to break the silence. "You can sit down next to Aaron." then points to him.

"What did I do to deserve for him to sit next to me." Aaron says making me feel like shit even more than I already do.

"Nothing that's the only seat left sorry." My dad says like sitting next to me is a punishment that no one deserves.

I simply sit down as my dad gets a collar and lead, he puts the collar around my neck and ties the lead to the table.

He then gets the food I slightly smile knowing I might actually have a decent meal for the first time of being here that was until another of the gang members spoke but I don't know any of their names.

"Why are you smiling for?" He asks. "I uh this is the first proper meal I've had e-ever since I've been here." I stutter out. "N-normally I f-fight with the d-dogs for your s-scraps." I add like how could they forget that that's literally the only time I'm allowed out and they actually bet who will be the one to have the most food and who won't as always I'm the one to lose.

"Oh yeah." he says as he laughs. "You're shit you always get nothing and end up on the floor bleeding and faking that you can't move just to you stay down here longer." He says, wow they think that me laying on the floor almost unconscious funny and think that I'm joking.

After that I say nothing not to argue I'm actually surprised that they let me talk back and have conversations with them.

Moments later my dad comes back with some plates and hands them to the gang, on the plates is a full English breakfast, the smell brings back so many memories when I was younger every Saturday for dinner we had it even though it's an English breakfast we never had it for breakfast as on Saturdays we always got up late so it was better to have it around in the afternoon.

Anyway after everyone had theirs it was only me left, my dad walked to me and put down my plate I was actually so happy to finally have a good meal that was until I looked down and saw that this was a joke my dad didn't give me food at all, on the plate written in tomato ketchup was "You gullible twat." I looked up and saw them all laughing at me.

Suddenly Aaron pushed me off the chair and threw a piece of bacon at me the dogs quickly saw it and came running toward me. My gut feeling was right and something did go wrong as usual.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
New chapter soon