55- epilogue

2 years later-

3rd person

Justin and Jason got married on the 13th May that year. Justin cried with happiness and Justin wiped away every tear that feel from his face.

Jason finished school and now works as a care worker for Kids with special needs and troubling backstories.

Justin made him realise helping people with issues is what he wanted to do. He felt proud knowing how much he helped Justin and how happy Justin is because of Jason. Jason wanted to do that again and again every day for every child.

Jason didn't want a single child to go through what Justin went through.

With the help of Jason, Justin has become an author. Writing about his experiences and trauma, turning something tragic and horrible into entertainment into happiness and into hope.

His books are non fiction but based upon his life. He didn't want to write a autobiography so he simply took his life into an idea for a book.  But all books must have a final chapter, a final page and a final word.

Justin and Jason have moved out into their own apartment and have also decided to adopt a child of their own. A little girl named Destiny.

The boys couldn't be happier and their lives couldn't be more perfect. Justin has gone through hell but it was worth it, because now he wakes up and falls asleep next to the love of his life every day and every night.

Justin controls his life and no one else does. The Bieber name has been ruined but Justin doesn't have to deal with that anymore. He's not a Bieber, he's a McCann and he couldn't be more proud.
He's no longer afraid of his name he no longer hides his name. Instead he screams it from the roof tops, says it with pride. He says it with confidence.

Not all books have a happy ending but this one does. Justin deserved a happy ending.

This has been the story of Son Of A Criminal-
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
I just wanna say a massive thank you to every single person who has read this book.
Thank you to all the ghost readers
Thank you to all the voters
And thank you to all the commenters
You keep me motivated to write and now that I've gained confidence in writing, I'll start a new book in the new year.
-Carys