41

Justin's POV

I moan as I feel how tight Jason's whole is around me and I know I'm probably one of the first to enter him, he definitely seems to be the type to be in charge but that won't be happening tonight.

I move my him as I thrust inside of him hearing him moan out my name. I lean down with my hands wrapping around his neck I smirk.

"Oh Jason you like don't you?" I say and he nods as I hear him struggle to breathe.

"Justin l-let go" he says as I feel him beginning to panic.

"But why jase? The fun has only begun" I chuckle thrusting harder and harder, my nails digging into the back of Jason's neck.

Suddenly Jason forcefully pushes me off the.

"What the actual fuck dude?!, Justin seriously what the fuck?!" He snaps and I close my eyes from him shouting at me and suddenly I snap back to normal.

"J-j-jase why did I do that?" I burst out crying and curls myself into a ball.

"P-please stay away I'm not safe!" I stutter as he walks to me then I quickly shuffle away hitting his closet door.

He just looks at me confusion is written all over his face.

"Justin are you okay baby?" He asks concerned.

"N-no I just hurt the love of my life, I'm a monster!" I cry out.

"You are miles away from ever being a monster there isn't a bad bone in your body, okay I'm sure there's a reason behind this and it's okay if you aren't ready to tell me" he says and I nod then I crawl to him and hugs him crying hard in shock horror of what I've done tonight.

Maybe it is best that I leave him tomorrow..........

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

What do you think caused Justin to act like that?- Carys