42

Jason's POV

Well this is the day, Justin will start a better life with his mom, I'm so happy he's gonna be with her again.

I'm going to miss him being with me everyday but this is what he needs, he needs a caring parent my mom and dad can try their best but Justin still has a lot of battles to fight and maybe his mom can help him in ways we couldn't.

Me and Justin have promised to see eachother everyday, in person or online. We will never be apart for long.

His mom is going to be here any minute we are sitting in the living room just waiting, And waiting I don't know if I want to her show up because if she doesn't that means Justin can stay here but that would brake him and cause him to have trust issues even more than he already does.

Soon there's a knock and I get up open the door revealing pattie and I smile. As for Justin he jump up running then hugs her. I guess he can't wait to leave but I don't blame him if what happened to him happened to me I would be the same.

I hug Justin just before he goes and places a long loving kiss to his lips.

"I love you Justin" I whisper wanting it to be the one thing he will always remember when his thoughts get bad.

"I love you too Jason"  he says making my heart flutter. We walk him to his moms car and soon enough I'm standing there watching him drive off.

I've asked him to tell me the address once he knows and to text me when he gets there. I just want to make sure he stays safe.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
I have a surprise for you next chapter- Carys